(S68) C - Liam Rooney, TPE: 30

elrune1988

hey @elrune1988

Welcome to the league! I'm the GM of the Mexico City Kings, we can offer 1st line minutes + special teams time. We have a discord LR full of other sim leaguers and alumns of the team. Just quote this post and say accepted to join!

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Hi @elrune1988

Welcome to the VHL this is where your journey starts. Your next step is to choose a team to play for. I am the AGM of the Mississauga Hounds and I would like to offer you a spot on our team.

We won't be making much of a cup run this year but we do have a lot of ice time for a centre like you. We can offer you max ice time so you have enough time to get your stats up.

If you want to join our team quote this offer and say "accepted". Should you have any questions at all feel free to ask me or @GustavMattias the GM of the hounds.

Best of luck where ever you end up and see you on the ice.

Berocka 

2 hours ago, berocka said:

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Hi @elrune1988

Welcome to the VHL this is where your journey starts. Your next step is to choose a team to play for. I am the AGM of the Mississauga Hounds and I would like to offer you a spot on our team.

We won't be making much of a cup run this year but we do have a lot of ice time for a centre like you. We can offer you max ice time so you have enough time to get your stats up.

If you want to join our team quote this offer and say "accepted". Should you have any questions at all feel free to ask me or @GustavMattias the GM of the hounds.

Best of luck where ever you end up and see you on the ice.

Berocka 

13 hours ago, elrune1988 said:

Player Information

Username: elrune1988

Player Name: Liam Rooney

Recruited From: Member (Enorama)

Position: C

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 220 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@elrune1988 Welcome to the league. Glad to have you here. If you have any questions about the league let me know. I will do my best to help you out. I know you have friends in good places but I am here if you need me.