Count to 1000

Dil

disgx16_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

We’ve done it. We had hiccups along the way. People sending the wrong number on purpose, Matt forgetting how to count, or Devise getting angry that people were counting. But we did it. I am very proud of what we were able to accomplish. Together. As a community. There’s many people I’d like to thank. Jubo, Matt, Beaviss, Diacope, Berocka, Matmenzinger, and the various others who helped us achieve this feat along the way. We managed to conquer the trolls, demolish the haters, and prevail. We reached this glorious number. And with that, Blade and gentlemen, Nyko and girls, we have reached NUMBER 1000!

one time I did the wrong number on purpose and another time i was looking at the last post on the wrong page, but all the other times I truly forgot how to count. It was a fun ride. Glad to be able to be the guy who gives the number 1000

9 minutes ago, DilIsPickle said:

disgx16_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

We’ve done it. We had hiccups along the way. People sending the wrong number on purpose, Matt forgetting how to count, or Devise getting angry that people were counting. But we did it. I am very proud of what we were able to accomplish. Together. As a community. There’s many people I’d like to thank. Jubo, Matt, Beaviss, Diacope, Berocka, Matmenzinger, and the various others who helped us achieve this feat along the way. We managed to conquer the trolls, demolish the haters, and prevail. We reached this glorious number. And with that, Blade and gentlemen, Nyko and girls, we have reached NUMBER 1000!

Dil I am glad we could complete this, was a fun achievement

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...