GM 361: Philadelphia Reapers vs. Mississauga Hounds

VHL Games

Fang Flashback (PHI), 5 saves from 6 shots - (0.833), W, 52-8-3, 60:00 minutes

Holy shit ive never seen anything near that little shots on net in a whole game..... VHLM is nuts these days.

2 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Fang Flashback (PHI), 5 saves from 6 shots - (0.833), W, 52-8-3, 60:00 minutes

Holy shit ive never seen anything near that little shots on net in a whole game..... VHLM is nuts these days.

When I was on the Hounds earlier in the year we either had 1 or 2 shots in an entire game.

1 minute ago, Mr_Hatter said:

@BladeMaiden oh the injustices of being a top team ;)

Lol I just feel bad for my goalie, because my VHL player was also a goalie.  I try to keep my comments to my own team because I know it’s rough to be on a team that gets hammered. Philadelphia was a bottom feeder it’s first season and I would never want to call out a bunch of guys who I'm sure worked their asses off regardless of how the team is doing. That being said. good game hatter ;)

4 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

Lol I just feel bad for my goalie, because my VHL player was also a goalie.  I try to keep my comments to my own team because I know it’s rough to be on a team that gets hammered. Philadelphia was a bottom feeder it’s first season and I would never want to call out a bunch of guys who I'm sure worked their asses off regardless of how the team is doing. That being said. good game hatter ;)

I know haha, I'm the goalie for Ottawa so I get it. Good performance for the Reapers