Enorama

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2019 at 7:12 AM, Enorama said:

h5iXa7B.png

@ColeMrtz21

uQHkwo6.png

@Higgins

+6 each for Washington and Kastelic

well.... you've certainly got a unique style going here.

I do like the ambition on the typography of the pieces. Just focusing on the text itself, you can def. see that some thought/effort/experimentation was put into the text in terms of framing/composition. I especially like the velvet text.

The renders need work though. The cut on sig1 is incomplete (the light blue between his visor/face/ear strap etc. sticks out like a sore thumb. The bottom render's skin looks to be jpeg'ing up a little bit. I like the idea of using the HF21st logo as the complementary stock/background for #2 (a staple tech of sim league graphics) the masking/cropping around the render leaves a bit to be desired... it looks like a SOFT EDGED BRUSH (hardness 0%) was used to crop it, when you'd want to use a HARD EDGE BRUSH (hardness 100%) for cropping.... Zooming in and taking some time to do it correctly. (or use "pen tool cropping" or even "magnetic lasso cropping" and then clean it up with a hard brush afterwards. You can youtube these terms for tutorials on it)

a p pr o v al  g an g   but i'm not personally impressed. I sincerely hope my lack of acknowledgement of your work/product strives you to become better, forcing me to acknowledge you in the future.