Being Drafted in VHL and waiting on VHLM Draft [Incomplete] [1/2]

TukTukTheGreat

I would first off like to thank @Enorama for selecting me as part of the inaugural draft class of the dragons.  I feel like it is a great organization with a bright future ahead of it.  While I wont be joining them this year I wish them the best of luck for the upcoming season.  He ended up taking 3 players from the Mississauga hounds so they must be doing something right.  On that note I would also like to thank @GustavMattias for helping me learn the ropes to the game during my first half season with the Hounds.  As I am up for the VHLM dispersal draft and might not be joining them next year I felt this was appropriate.  As for whoever selects me in the VHLM, my goal this season is to win a VHLM cup.  As such I will do my best to improve any team that selects me and look forward to talking to you later tonight after the draft.

Kidd

Review:

It's 165 words so it's a fair way off being a full media spot, perhaps this was meant for VHL.com articles. Otherwise it's a nice little quote about being thankful to a new GM and your old one, it'd definitely benefit from a picture of your player, using your sig often works well for this in the future.

@TukTukTheGreat

Media Spots are the 6 TPE Point Tasks, and are required to be at least 500 words. This falls very short of that.

This does qualify for a VHL.com Article though, posted in this section. Those are worth 2 TPE for at least 150 words.

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Being Drafted in VHL and waiting on VHLM Draft [Incomplete] [1/2]
2 hours ago, TukTukTheGreat said:

I got this as a 2tpe article.  I always thought this was where you posted them

Yeah like DollarAndADream says, the 2 TPE articles go into the VHL.com Articles section of the forum (on the home page between VHL Hall of Fame and VSN). Since I've seen you've claimed this for 2 TPE, I'll move it for you accordingly, but all future 2 TPE articles should go in that section.