(S69) G - Isak Sjostrom, TPE: 30

Austin2997

• Commissioner

Hey @Austin2997,

Welcome to the VHL, some of the other GM's may present some offers as well. I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx, and we won the Founder's Cup last season! We're in need of a starting goalie! We're not going to be competitive this season but I can guarantee you the starting position to get some experience in the league!  If you would like to be a part of the Lynx just quote this post and say Accepted!

Even if you choose another team, I wish you luck in your career! 

7 minutes ago, Austin2997 said:

Player Information

Username: Austin2997

Player Name: Isak Sjostrom

Recruited From: Other (Twitter)

Position: G

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 180 lbs.

Birthplace: Sweden

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

Where did you see us on twitter? Let me know if you need any help getting started or if you have any questions!

Hi @Austin2997. Welcome to the VHL! Thanks for joining this awesome league. I'm sure Isak Sjostrom is set to have an amazing career with you leading them. Your career will start with you joining a minor league team in the VHLM. Right now you will receive additional offers from other VHLM teams. Please take your time to accept an offer for the team that best fits you.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers, Season 66 champions! Isak Sjostrom would make a great addition to our team. Our current goalie is focused on other endeavors, which means you would become our starting goalie almost immediately! You can help lead us into the playoffs. Imagine being the top star in the city of Philadelphia! You would never have to buy a cheesesteak again!

This is an offer from the Reaper organization to Isak Sjostrom to join the Philadelphia Reapers. 

To Accept just quote this post and say "I want to be a Reaper!"

1 hour ago, Austin2997 said:

Player Information

Username: Austin2997

Player Name: Isak Sjostrom

Recruited From: Other (Twitter)

Position: G

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 180 lbs.

Birthplace: Sweden

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hello! 

As you can see there are teams in need of an active starting goaltender, and we're not the exception here! Saskatoon has a starting goalie, but the user has gone inactive, which leaves us in a position to offer their role to a new member! 

Officially Saskatoon can offer you a contract as our starting goaltender

If you're interested just quote this and say accepted. 

Hey @Austin2997! Halifax 21st GM here! We're coming off back to back Founder's Cup semi-finals appearances and we're looking to go for it again this season. I can offer you my backup position for sure, but our other goalie is around the same place you are in terms of TPE, so it isn't out of the question that you become the starter if you put in the work. Even if you stay backup, I will make sure that you get plenty of time in the crease. We have a whole bunch of new, active members, loaded into a team Discord server, all of whom would be happy to help you out with getting to know your way around the site. We're a fourth year expansion team, who has had nothing but success in a league that is generally hard to win in for back to back seasons. The only thing we have yet to do is capture our first cup! You could help us there. You would really improve our team and I'd love to have you along.

The team also will be participating in some extracurricular activities, including a drawful games night! But if I had to pick three things that this team is good at doing it would be winning, helping each other out wherever we can, and most importantly having fun! So what do you say? Want to be a member of the 21st? To accept this offer just quote the post and say "accepted", although whether you choose us or not, I wish you the best of luck in your career!

2 hours ago, DMaximus said:

Hi @Austin2997. Welcome to the VHL! Thanks for joining this awesome league. I'm sure Isak Sjostrom is set to have an amazing career with you leading them. Your career will start with you joining a minor league team in the VHLM. Right now you will receive additional offers from other VHLM teams. Please take your time to accept an offer for the team that best fits you.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers, Season 66 champions! Isak Sjostrom would make a great addition to our team. Our current goalie is focused on other endeavors, which means you would become our starting goalie almost immediately! You can help lead us into the playoffs. Imagine being the top star in the city of Philadelphia! You would never have to buy a cheesesteak again!

This is an offer from the Reaper organization to Isak Sjostrom to join the Philadelphia Reapers. 

I want to be a Reaper!

2 hours ago, DMaximus said:

I want to be a Reaper!