(S70) C - Declan Polaris, TPE: 30

Declan Polaris

• Commissioner

Hey @Declan Polaris,

Welcome to the VHL, some of the other GM's may present some offers as well. I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx, and we won the Founder's Cup last season! We're in need of some more forwards! We're not going to be competitive this season but I can guarantee you first line minutes with PP/PK time to get some experience in the league!  If you would like to be a part of the Lynx just quote this post and say Accepted!

Even if you choose another team, I wish you luck in your career! 

Edited by Acydburn

Hi @Declan Polaris. Welcome to the VHL! Thanks for joining this awesome league. I'm sure Declan Polaris is set to have an amazing career with you leading them. Your career will start with you joining a minor league team in the VHLM. Right now you will receive additional offers from other VHLM teams. Please take your time to accept an offer for the team that best fits you.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers, Season 66 champions! The Reaper overlords have taken a look at Declan Polaris and have ruled that he would make a great addition to our team. We need a superstar center to help lead us into the playoffs. Imagine being the top star in the city of Philadelphia! You would never have to buy a cheesesteak again! Plus you get to be a Reaper and kill people and steal their souls and all that fun stuff.

This is an offer from the Reaper organization to Declan Polaris to join the Philadelphia Reapers. 

To Accept just quote this post and say "I want to be a Reaper!"

13 minutes ago, Declan Polaris said:

Player Information

Username: Declan Polaris

Player Name: Declan Polaris

Recruited From: Other (Discord)

Position: C

Height: 77 in.

Weight: 180 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

Where on Discord did you hear about us? Let me know if you need any help getting started or if you have any questions!

SASKATOON WILD
Saskatchewan, more than a mouthful.

Welcome to the league @Declan Polaris! I am the Assistant GM to Saskatoon Wild, and as you have missed half the season, but that makes you eligible as a free agent (waiver claim) and can listen to offers from teams interested in signing you. (I was in same position as you during my first season, and I can tell you from experience that it's better to be able to choose your destiny, and that is the freedom you are now offered. :) )

Here at the Saskatoon Wild (situated in a small town with about 1/4th of the population of the whole of Saskatchewan) we're building up our roster for the next season, and even though we will probably not finish top of the league standings at the end of this season, we can offer you a chance at more playing minutes than the teams that are still chasing the playoffs.

If you choose to join the Saskatoon Wild, we can offer competitive minutes on the ice from the get go, and a promise that you will have a chance to work your way up the lines during the season if you're dedicated and remain active. 

We boast a roster full of extremely knowledgeable people with steady resources in our locker room that will take care of you during the season, and the sky is the limit, only determined by your ambition level. Please feel free to ask us questions here on the thread post, as a Direct Message, or you can message our GM or me on Discord, and I do hope you will consider joining us this season! We'll also be happy to show you our Discord channel, which kind of works as our locker room.

Whatever team you choose, I want you to enjoy your time here at VHL so please feel free to reach out to me regardless of your decision.

Good luck in your career and we look forward to watching you perform on a nightly basis!

GM @Peace (Discord: MrZPeace#0598)
AGM @Elmebeck (Discord: VerloreneSiege#9910)

Edited by Elmebeck