Citizenship Change Option/Player Store

Steve

I think it would be great to have an option to change your original country to another. It seems that some countries are heavy with talent and some not so much. When you first arrive here at the VHL, and really don't see the big  picture, I picked a country with little thought. Now I see how teams are picked for special events and I can see that was a mistake. I would have very little knowledge of this at the very beginning of my player creation. 

So a Player Store option would be nice. Once per career for X amount of dollars only seems like a good thing. Just my opinion. 

6 minutes ago, Steve said:

I think it would be great to have an option to change your original country to another. It seems that some countries are heavy with talent and some not so much. When you first arrive here at the VHL, and really don't see the big  picture, I picked a country with little thought. Now I see how teams are picked for special events and I can see that was a mistake. I would have very little knowledge of this at the very beginning of my player creation. 

So a Player Store option would be nice. Once per career for X amount of dollars only seems like a good thing. Just my opinion. 

To be honest that would be a cool RPG element and also cool for helping people get into tourneys.

Even a Dual citizenship system would work. @Will would this be hard to code?

Isn't there already an option for this? I believe you can change nationality, but only once.

A couple seasons ago this was actually encouraged for people entering the WJC, because of overload in the USA/Canada pools.

13 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Isn't there already an option for this? I believe you can change nationality, but only once.

A couple seasons ago this was actually encouraged for people entering the WJC, because of overload in the USA/Canada pools.

its only once and during your first WJC chance