S68 All-Star Game Voting - Europe

Beketov

Who should represent Europe?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Commissioner

With @Beaviss being on vacation this season the All-star game isn't going to be handled in an EA game. I know this may be disappointing to some of you but it's unfortunately the timing of things. However that does not mean that we won't be having an ASG, it just means we need to change things up a bit. This vote will decide every player that goes to the ASG, similar to the way it used to be held.

What is different this time around that I think will hopefully make things a bit more interesting is that we're going to treat the ASG similar to how the NHL does (or at least used to, I haven't watched one in awhile) and split it by conferences since we now have distinct conferences again. NA vs. EU. 6 forwards, 4 defensemen, and 2 goalies will represent each conference and it will be simmed using STHS V2 which has a tendency to make results more...interesting to say the least.

As a note as well, because the conferences might be a bit of an uneven way of doing things (though faster), TPE will not be awarded for this ASG. It's just for fun.

So, vote for your favourites and we'll have ourselves a bit of a different ASG experience this season!

• Commissioner

Meant to have every team's goalie but somehow messed up and missed a few. I've added the last 2 to both votes so if anyone would like their vote changed on goalies just let me know. Sorry about that.

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Ahh yes that's why you got swept in finals

The fact that EU lost in the finals doesn’t remotely prove it’s a worse conference when you consider that the top 11 in points are all EU players.

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

The fact that EU lost in the finals doesn’t remotely prove it’s a worse conference when you consider that the top 11 in points are all EU players.

Oh I know I was just annoying Gustav