Jubis Drafted by Wranglers

Jubis

Jubis Drafted by Calgary 

7YrdcohBx88w_q8WflmALWf4_EhS0I12hGOmMY3j9yKNRlxx9v3dMFodYRIXa15vm9KqkO88Lcfetp8CSHlEfNxWoyR6XmoYuPNe_Dv8T1MSN0teQv6UHV5YiCwzjnQcwsgQPdMc

RJ Jubis , LW

Saskatoon Wild 

72GP 29G 33A 62PTS +4 

RJ Jubis was just selected 5th overall by the Calgary Wranglers in the 1st round of the VHL Draft. Jubis was projected to go anywhere from 7th to 15th overall in the draft. The Calgary Wranglers were one busy team in the 1st round also selecting Okada 9th overall and Rice 11th overall. 

Q: What was going through your head when you found out you were selected 5th overall ? 

A: I was shocked and in disbelief. I still feel like I'm dreaming. I'm so happy to be drafted by Calgary.The Wranglers Gm had contacted me shortly before the draft took place. Explained their intentions were to reach for me with an early pick. 

Q: Do you think you will enjoy playing in the City of Calgary?

A:  Short answer is yes 100%. Any organization that has this much belief in me makes it so welcoming to play here. The Wranglers truly believe I'm going to be a great player. I just have to work hard and prove them right. My dream is to win here.  , RJ Jubis

Edited by R Jubis