[S69] Jesse Wilson has retired!

VHL Bot

Really sad to see you go. Was looking forward to seeing you complete your full career with us.

Hopefully we can send off your player with one last run at the cup.

Thank you for your dedication to the franchise, best of luck with retirement and if you plan to re-create you know we will have our eye on you.

11 hours ago, monkeywrench15 said:

Yes the portal did say I wouldn't play this year but yet the board does say I could retire today, hoping that's true?

You will indeed be on our roster for S69 and it seems this revealed a bug of some sort.

I'll tag @Will as I believe he would need to make the correction portal side.

• Senior Admin
4 hours ago, Jubo07 said:

You will indeed be on our roster for S69 and it seems this revealed a bug of some sort.

I'll tag @Will as I believe he would need to make the correction portal side.

On 11/11/2019 at 3:45 PM, Victor said:

@monkeywrench15 was it your intention to play in S69? If so, portal be buggin @Will

Sorry for the late reply.

It's kind of tricky because the Portal has no way of knowing when the pre-season retirement starts. So I elected to just full-retire anyone that retires during off-season and leave it to admins to manually fix anyone that retires after the deadline. 

I should probably add a line to the retirement screen telling people to message an admin if it's after the pre-season deadline, though. 

• Admin
Just now, Will said:

Sorry for the late reply.

It's kind of tricky because the Portal has no way of knowing when the pre-season retirement starts. So I elected to just full-retire anyone that retires during off-season and leave it to admins to manually fix anyone that retires after the deadline. 

I should probably add a line to the retirement screen telling people to message an admin if it's after the pre-season deadline, though. 

Fine. I did fix him via the admin CP today so should be all good.