VHLGFX S67 Champion

Motzaburger

LqBFuSx.png&key=62ef5b84266fd37a8c849915bad78a0ac715fcbd5b7c3241bf1523ba96216c05

You're reigning two-time champion: @gorlab!

@.sniffuM unfortunately did not submit by the deadline so this was a no-show victory for @gorlab

Here's what our champion made for us:

iOxwXvl.jpg

0sj0XS8.png

Someone get this man's graphics out in the world so we can recruit! Looking slick @gorlab!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank to all of those who competed and took the time to make gfx. Thank you to all those who stuck around for the playoffs. 

I will not be running this competition again due to the time constraints. If anyone is interested in running a new one I will gladly lend a hand and help out with that, 

but I cannot be the sole one running this anymore. Thank you all again it was a lot of fun and we saw a look of cool graphics and pushed members to their limits!. 

Fuck my bad, I was really swamped last week and completely forgot (even made a sig for a point task without realizing I had til Sunday for this one).

@gorlab you're the champ, I'm thinking I kinda want to make these anyways and put up a poll just for fun. :P

11 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

Fuck my bad, I was really swamped last week and completely forgot (even made a sig for a point task without realizing I had til Sunday for this one).

@gorlab you're the champ, I'm thinking I kinda want to make these anyways and put up a poll just for fun. :P

go for it imo, i'll call the results tainted if you win, but nobody listens to me anyways. ?