2014 NHL Playoff Thread

Torres played 8:42 and had 7 hits and a goal :wub:

New goal for me, cheer on the following:

SJ Sharks

Brendan Dhillon

Raffi Torres

Scott Hartnell

Bobrovtree

The funny thing is Bruins fans will tell you that Lucic is tough and could probably fight the guy if he responded. However Danny Dekeyser isn't just an NHL Player, I heard he trains with MMA fighters.

What self respecting man would personally try to injure another man's gentiles? Even in hockey isn't that off limits?

Well you sort of answered your own question there.

Like shit, spear him in the gut or the back or something but why pull some WWE shit and go right for the guy's nuts. Or worse the space between the nuts and the a-hole. Y'all know what I'm talking about and some may have even shed a tear thinking about it.

Yes but see Lucic is praised by Boston fans for his hard work. As soon as that happens they turn a blind eye.

What's funny is that even Vancouver area people love the guy because he is a local boy, who cares he is a disgrace to the league.

Yes but see Lucic is praised by Boston fans for his hard work. As soon as that happens they turn a blind eye.

What's funny is that even Vancouver area people love the guy because he is a local boy, who cares he is a disgrace to the league.

I remember when he bashed Vancouber fans and the city I couldn't even understand the irony of it all considering he plays for Boston, a city that one of its greatest athletes ever says he doesn't like because of how racist it is. Boston is one of the more racist cities in North America tbh.