2014 NHL Playoff Thread

@ :45 "Wakey wakey Backes, wakey wakey" -Duncan Keith

I'm running out of room to write the reasons I hate Duncan Keith.

EDIT: Reading through the Reddit comments on this, I don't think it was Keith. It doesn't look like he's yelling and the voice sounds like Crawford's. Still, fuck Duncan Keith. NVM it definitely looks like Keith was saying it. Again, fuck Duncan Keith.

Edited by Sandro

Lucic complaining 'cause his 5-1 goal in to an empty net get called off. What a baby holy shit the Bruins are lames.

I really hope they beat Detroit and the Habs beat Tampa. Would lvoe to beat them.

I actually like it. It's intensity and Backes ain't a saint either. In fact I hate both players equally, so David can shove it.

I'm not a big hater of it either, as I like Keith. But I think he should stay silent in that case, not gonna pretend like that shit doesn't happen all the time though. Some people calling for him to be fined for it is ridiculous. 

I'm not a big hater of it either, as I like Keith. But I think he should stay silent in that case, not gonna pretend like that shit doesn't happen all the time though. Some people calling for him to be fined for it is ridiculous. 

Well if we think of the context though, it's not like he expected that audio to be picked up and heard by the millions. He has a habit of running mouth and throwing needless crossing the line hits. However, like you said that stuff happens all the time and if we suspended people for that than the Seabrook hit is worth 10 games and the Semin bongo drums is worth 5.

Well if we think of the context though, it's not like he expected that audio to be picked up and heard by the millions. He has a habit of running mouth and throwing needless crossing the line hits. However, like you said that stuff happens all the time and if we suspended people for that than the Seabrook hit is worth 10 games and the Semin bongo drums is worth 5.

when someone has a potential concussion you shouldn't say anything to them tho, concussions can ruin your life. IE: Lindros, Pronger

when someone has a potential concussion you shouldn't say anything to them tho, concussions can ruin your life. IE: Lindros, Pronger

Of course, but it's the heat of the game in the playoffs and things get said. I'm sure PK Subban, Dustin Brown, Zach Parise and everyone else has said something they shouldn't on the ice. I'm not excusing it, but I'm saying its common and at times I've heard things I didn't agree with either. When I blew my knee out in Football, the running back got up and stood overtop of me as I winced in pain. I'm just saying it common, so people shouldn't be surprised even if they don't agree with it.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Dude I actual miss him so much. He's such a good team guy and fans can't help to love him.

One of Gillis' best and worst moves all in one. Got him as a cheap signing right before training camp, but let him walk away for nothing. <_<

I'm pumped and the 4th line got it all started. Torres yeah! Now the tough part is winning a game in LA.

GOD DAMN I miss Raffi so much. I know there are people that hate him because he goes over the edge from time to time but he keeps people honest and he can totally change the momentum of the game. With a hit or a goal, sometimes both (like tonight).