Bananarama

HenrikZoiderberg

Bananarama

Image result for angry zetterberg

"The third line? The third FUCKING line?"

Henrik's stick flew out of the dressing room door, crashing into a neatly-stacked pile of water bottles and nearly beheading the nearby waterboy. Zoiderberg was soon to follow, storming out, his skates still on, his elbowpads akimbo.

"Come on Zoids, it's not that bad" Bana stepped out behind him, keeping pace as the Swede stormed down the hall.

Zoiderberg spun on his heels, his skates carving the floor beneath him on point, "Not that bad? Bana you gave me twenty seconds of powerplay time in three games. Twenty seconds!"

Bana smiled, "yeah but our penalty kill has never looked better. You're doing big things out there."

Zoids spat on the wall, missing the bear logo by inches. His spittle sluggishly fell to gravity's embrace, much like his numbers in the first quarter of the season, "You told me to work on scoring, so I worked on shooting the puck. I worked at it all season. I'm a finisher, @Banackock, and you're pulling me from the place where I can score goals. I was nearly the best on the team last season, you saw that, and I've only gotten better."

"You’re fighting Berocka and Kovalchuk for a winger job more or less. I’m going to see what each one can bring to the table."

"I've been bringing goals to the table for two years! Is that not worth anything?

Bana shrugged and returned to the locker room.

Zoiderberg slammed a fist into the wall, "vi får se vem som måste bevisa sig, banan".

259 Words

TPE for week ending November 24

3 minutes ago, Motzaburger said:

Zoids --> VAN ?

4.3 - Tampering

The act of tampering, which is prohibited by the VHL, is defined as any member of a VHL team making direct, or indirect, contact in order to entice, or persuade, or attempt to entice, or persuade a member under contract with another VHL team to enter into negotiations with, or request a trade to, a team that they are not currently under contract with.

2 minutes ago, Enorama said:

4.3 - Tampering

The act of tampering, which is prohibited by the VHL, is defined as any member of a VHL team making direct, or indirect, contact in order to entice, or persuade, or attempt to entice, or persuade a member under contract with another VHL team to enter into negotiations with, or request a trade to, a team that they are not currently under contract with.

Don't worry, MGS doesn't contact me directly or indirectly.

1 hour ago, Enorama said:

4.3 - Tampering

"making direct, or indirect, contact in order to entice, or persuade, or attempt to entice, or persuade"

As part of VSN it is my job to create fake news and cause speculation among the league...just like the real media does! ;)