(S70) D - Carter, TPE: 30

Carter Guilford

kAgV9Vg.png

@Carter Guilford

Welcome to the VHL!

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, one of the newer teams to the league, and this season we are taking more a rebuilding phase to our team. That being said, we want to have fun, and if you read our graphic above this message, you know what our key virtues are within this team.

When it comes to playing time, because we’re rebuilding, we can guarantee you MAX PLAYING TIME, MEANING YOU’LL GET LOTS OF CHANCES TO SCORE, ASSIST AND JUST HAVE FUN OUT ON THE ICE.

If you choose to accept this, just quote it and we’ll get the process started.

Hello @Carter Guilford! Welcome to the VHL! I'm the Halifax GM!

I'd like to cut straight to the chase, I'm looking for a defender in the top 6 and I'd like to offer you a spot on our team! If you work hard, I'd be rewarding you with a spot in the special teams.

Quote this and say accepted if this offer pleases you. Also, other GM's are going to flood in and make offers so make sure you listen to everyones offer!

Hey there @Carter Guilford

I'm Hatter, AGM for the Minnesota Storm. I'm happy you've decided to create a player! This is an exciting time right now, we've been having a huge influx of players and I'm looking forward to seeing who shines. 

The Storm are looking for an active defenseman and can offer you first-pairing minutes on our roster! No matter which team you choose, I'm sure you will love your place in the VHLM :)

If you choose to accept this offer, please quote this post and say accept! We'd love to have you on board.

Edited by Mr_Hatter

• Commissioner

Hi @Carter Guilford,

Some of the other GMs may throw you an offer.

GM of the Ottawa Lynx here, winners of the 67 Founders Cup. The Ottawa Lynx are looking for a top pairing defense man to take us to the playoffs! You would be a huge piece on the team! I can offer you  second pairing minutes with PP/PK time if you stay active. Just quote this post and say accept to be a part of the Lynx!

unknown.png.c98281d0db054e0ff45ec5efbe9370bf.png

6 minutes ago, Acydburn said:

Hi @Carter Guilford,

Some of the other GMs may throw you an offer.

GM of the Ottawa Lynx here, winners of the 67 Founders Cup. The Ottawa Lynx are looking for a top pairing defense man to take us to the playoffs! You would be a huge piece on the team! I can offer you  second pairing minutes with PP/PK time if you stay active. Just quote this post and say accept to be a part of the Lynx!

unknown.png.c98281d0db054e0ff45ec5efbe9370bf.png

Acyd Burn is the real deal. 

• 2 weeks later...