Things You Never Learn From

Guest Svoboda_3

Guest Svoboda_3

Me, I always have to try and carry all the grocery bags in the house in one trip. It cripples my hands, but for some reason, I make it my point to limit the amount of trips by 1 :lol:

• Commissioner

Accepting shots from my boss at office parties. Once you take one Kraken shot he'll follow you around all night with more.

Me, I always have to try and carry all the grocery bags in the house in one trip. It cripples my hands, but for some reason, I make it my point to limit the amount of trips by 1 :lol:

That's a pretty good one I frequently do as well, plus not getting a shopping cart when it would clearly be more practical, like when I was buying drinks earlier today :lol:

What are some of the things you do over and over again that you never learn from, but continue doing?

"I probably shouldn't drink that much tonight..."

*90 MINUTES LATER*

"WHOOPS HAHAHAHA."

Edited by Sandro

• Admin

The last two pretty much.

It's funny, I saw this thread, knew I had something to add but I don't learn from the mistakes to the extent that I forget I make them until I do. So I had to wait for someone else to remind me.

Guest Svoboda_3

One spec of something on the rug and I feel as if I have to vacuum the entire house. I should know better and it would certainly limit my time to pick that one thing up.

Also, I always look in the fridge an extra time, knowing that there wasn't anything to eat in there the first time, but hoping magically, something new might appear.

Eating certain foods.  Like I know I shouldn't eat onions or garlic in my food because I have trouble digesting strong foods, but I eat them anyways.

Also putting off studying and doing something last minute.  I had an exam in one of my classes last week and didn't study until last minute, and I lost marks that could have brought my mark up from a B to an A.

I own my own motorbike and it's a troll, especially it's brakes. Sometimes it works but sometimes it doesn't but even if it does work, the brake isn't good enough to stop the bike right away. I have to get it fixed but I'm lazy as hell so I don't. So yeah I kinda almost crashed into some cars four to five times and I mean really close, I had a mini-heart attack each time. Though I never do learn from it and I still haven't have it fixed so I gotta pray everytime for it to work.