VSN Conspiracy: WHAT?

Banackock

Earlier today an article came out from league member @Tate with some pretty fine accusations that the Seattle Bears and another party might be involved in some funny business where we see the Bears dirtily being crowned champions. Right now, the details and evidence are limited (almost none), but the accusations are still fairly large. Someone close to the Bears GM, Blake Campbell, stated that they thought something was off with the Bears GM during the final round of the playoffs but chucked it up to nerves which are normal in the Finals on a defending season. When approached quickly after the news was broken, this is what BANA had to say:

"I don't even know what Tate is talking about. I have had limited amounts of interactions with Tate for some time. I would not know where he would gain this information if it is so massive. I cannot help with confirming or denying what he knows, but what I can assure you is that I know nothing on the matter and have zero forms of interaction in anything illegal or that could be thought to have any wrong doing".

We call bullshit. Shortly before the Finals were taking place, the crew was doing some mad, dirty research and ended up following Blake Campbell all the way to a Wal-Mart in Seattle where the GM was found buy numerous kinds of cameras and video recorders. At the time, everyone thought that it could just be for team improvements and/or practice or whatever the hell. I mean, it still could be but now with these accusations coming out, one cannot help but wonder. WHAT ELSE WAS THE GM UP TO THAT DAY? WHERE ELSE DID HE GO? WHO ELSE... or WHAT ELSE... DID HE SEE?

dramatic drama GIF

@Tate

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Banackock said:

Earlier today an article came out from league member @Tate with some pretty fine accusations that the Seattle Bears and another party might be involved in some funny business where we see the Bears dirtily being crowned champions. Right now, the details and evidence are limited (almost none), but the accusations are still fairly large. Someone close to the Bears GM, Blake Campbell, stated that they thought something was off with the Bears GM during the final round of the playoffs but chucked it up to nerves which are normal in the Finals on a defending season. When approached quickly after the news was broken, this is what BANA had to say:

"I don't even know what Tate is talking about. I have had limited amounts of interactions with Tate for some time. I would not know where he would gain this information if it is so massive. I cannot help with confirming or denying what he knows, but what I can assure you is that I know nothing on the matter and have zero forms of interaction in anything illegal or that could be thought to have any wrong doing".

We call bullshit. Shortly before the Finals were taking place, the crew was doing some mad, dirty research and ended up following Blake Campbell all the way to a Wal-Mart in Seattle where the GM was found buy numerous kinds of cameras and video recorders. At the time, everyone thought that it could just be for team improvements and/or practice or whatever the hell. I mean, it still could be but now with these accusations coming out, one cannot help but wonder. WHAT ELSE WAS THE GM UP TO THAT DAY? WHERE ELSE DID HE GO? WHO ELSE... or WHAT ELSE... DID HE SEE?

dramatic drama GIF

@Tate

alien america GIF