Claimed:Laichly Rift's Pajodcast Episode 81 - dangeR zonE Meets brovY

Devise

http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/23728503/file.html

All about the usual. Mostly. We cover league news such as World Cup changes, TPE inflation controversy. We take a look at some sim results and take a look at the upcoming VHL finals. We get some "live" Jardy simming including a special note from him for the Pajodcast. We answer criticisms regarding Pajodtask and make one that is all about you, the viewer. Then we finish it off and punch out from another work week! :P 

Intro is getting me pumped.

Interesting World Cup coverage, gave me a lot of insight into it and I wasn't very well versed. I didn't realize Scandinavia was so good! Hopefully I can contribute to that, this will be my first World Cup! (assuming I'm selected)

Booooo I don't wanna be a leftover! I can just move over to LW right? Then I could be on a line with Karsten! boom. I think RW is stacked enough that I should just play LW for Scandinavia, not some bum Merc team lol. 

Heyo a shoutout for my podcast! Between that and Jarkko's world cup nonsense, I got quite a bit of airtime lol.

Edited by Molholt

Russia placed third in the last tourney that I was GM for, and I played Brovy-Grigs-I forget and Zhumbs-Tori-Namestnikov on the second line and they tore it up. All the guys on the second line were top in points in the tourney, and we had Labatte and Checkov in net. Labatte and our second line carried it for Russia, we had one legit defensemen lol.

Russia placed third in the last tourney that I was GM for, and I played Brovy-Grigs-I forget and Zhumbs-Tori-Namestnikov on the second line and they tore it up. All the guys on the second line were top in points in the tourney, and we had Labatte and Checkov in net. Labatte and our second line carried it for Russia, we had one legit defensemen lol.

That sounds just like the Russian National Team :P

Can we get a grade on this? 

The graders are talking about it don't worry. When you make them an hour and half+ its hard to find the time haha

I'm curious, what is a preferable length per person? I assumed the rubric was a bit low considering the average length of some of the graded podcasts when deciding how long mine would be.

I may be a poor judge because I prefer more length as I listen while I do other things lol. Between here and USFL, Devise and Co fill about 3 hours for me lol.

I'm curious, what is a preferable length per person? I assumed the rubric was a bit low considering the average length of some of the graded podcasts when deciding how long mine would be.

I may be a poor judge because I prefer more length as I listen while I do other things lol. Between here and USFL, Devise and Co fill about 3 hours for me lol.

I honestly don't mind listening to a 1.5 hour podcasts as long as it's enjoyable, which the Pajodcast almost always is. I feel like around 30 minutes is a solid length as long as you don't stray off-topic too much.