(S71) D - Apple, TPE: 30

apricot

Hey there! Welcome to VHL! I am GM of VHLM team Houston Bulls FrostBeard and we are looking for a 1st line defenceman. Why not join a team that has a top end talent on every field. You would have a chance to play on the same line with Hugh Jass, a 4th overall pick this past draft!

So what do you say, want to join our team?

I would suggest you to wait for other offers too abut if you decide to go with Houston - quote me and write "HornsUp!"

GM FrostBeard 

Good luck in your career in VHL/VHLM!

Hello, Welcome to the VHL.

I am the Assistant GM of the Yukon Rush. We are interested in signing you on to our roster. The Rush aren’t going to be competitive this season but we can guarantee top line minutes. If you’re interested in signing with our team please comment below “Rush offer: Accepted.” 

Thank you for your consideration and Goodluck!

• Commissioner

Hi @apricot,

As a person who only likes a few fruit.. one being an apple, the others being an apricot and mango. I think you should join Ottawa, we can offer second line pairing minutes if you stay active. Quote this and say accepted to join the lynx. unknown.png.c98281d0db054e0ff45ec5efbe9370bf.png

Welcome to the VHL, @apricot! We're so glad to have you join this awesome league. Apple's career will start by joining a VHLM team. You've already received and will continue to receive offers from VHLM GM's asking you to join their team. Take your time and choose the team that best suits you.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers and we would love to have Apple on our team. We are going to be a great team competing for the cup this year and the last piece of the puzzle that we need is a defenseman like Apple. The Reaper overlords scouted Apple and have given their approval. So join the Reapers and let's get to winning!

To accept my offer quote this post and say "I want to be a Reaper!"

hy395UI.png

Welcome to the league @apricot!!!

I am the GM of Mexico City Kings! I can offer you first/second pairing minutes with us as long as you're active!

We don't have too many players so it will be easy for you to get points and claim the top spots on our roster!

We'd love to have you on the squad and be a part of the Cartel! 

If you want to join the Kings just quote this and say "Accept".

Glad to have you on the forums. Let me know if you need anything in the meantime :)

- Motza

How does an @apricot become an apple? :) Regardless, I don't have a big spiel or anything to sell. We came off a record winning season, we will probably not be as impressive this season but definitely competitive; we have a great locker room with great people (active and former players, so much knowledge there). Would love to have you in Saskatoon until you graduate to VHL.

Edited by Elmebeck

5 hours ago, Acydburn said:

Hi @apricot,

As a person who only likes a few fruit.. one being an apple, the others being an apricot and mango. I think you should join Ottawa, we can offer second line pairing minutes if you stay active. Quote this and say accepted to join the lynx. unknown.png.c98281d0db054e0ff45ec5efbe9370bf.png

accept