Mr. Berocka now a GM

Berocka

AOSN.png

Mr. Berocka now a GM

By Steven Brockman

So we have some breaking news that Tomothy Berocka the AGM of the Mississauga Hounds has been promoted to a GM role. GM of Halifax handed in their resignation the night before the draft and the leadership quickly had Mr. Berocka on the phone and offering the position to him. Mr. Berocka seemed to accept at an extremely low pay rate saying that the experience would be worth more than money could buy. I sat down and had a quick chat with Mr. Berocka.

SB: Thank you for sitting down with me, could you tell me how it feels to be a GM now?

TB: It feels great it feels like all my hard work and dedication to the hounds over the last 6 months has really paid off. I just hope I can prove myself in the role as GM.

SB: Is there anything you will miss about the Hounds and is there anything you are happy to escape?

TB: I am going to miss all the people in the locker room I made some good mates there and I will have to make sure that I can keep in contact even though they are the enemies now. Mainly I am happy to escape the dictatorship of @GustavMattias Jerry Garcia runs a tight ship and if you don't get in line he will let you know about it.

SB: Was working under Mr. Garcia really that bad?

TB: No it was honestly incredible he will appreciate that joke. Honestly the bloke is a superstar as a GM, I can see him being poached by a VHL team soon enough as his great planning and locker room maintenance would honestly take the VHL by storm. I could see him winning multiple cups in his first few seasons as GM.

SB: Well thank you for sitting down with me and I wish you the best of luck in your role.

TB: Thank you Steve appreciate it.

And there you have it folks the first Australian to be a GM of a VHLM team can you believe it. This is Steven Brockman signing of on AOSN.