Mr. Berocka uncovers that the rumours of Halifax were true

Berocka

Mr. Berocka uncovers that the rumours of Halifax were true

Mr. Berocka has worked underneath Jerry Garcia for three seasons from S67-S69 at the end of this stint Mr. Berocka was promoted into a General Manger role at Halifax. Completely shocked by the promotion Mr. Berocka couldn’t wait until he got to his new role. When he landed in Halifax a man came to pick him up and drove him off to the Halifax ice rink. When he got there, he expected to go to all the nice-looking offices upstairs but instead the mysterious driver took him to Basement level 6. When the elevator stopped on level 6, he could see an odd red light through the crack of the doors as they started to open. When he stepped out of the elevator, he was given clothes he was told to put on it was an odd, scratchy black robe.

He did as he was told thinking it was a safety precaution, he followed the path and it felt like the red glow was getting brighter and the air was getting thicker, plus the temperature was unbearable especially in the robes Mr. Berocka was sweating profusely. He finally reached a big door with a strange boat carving in it, he pushed on the door and it creaked open. The rush of hot air almost knocked him down, he looked up and the red glow he had seen before was the result of multiple torches being burnt. He was greeted by 5 other robed individuals who were chanting “You are our 6th!” over and over. It appears that it was the GMs of Halifax past. Mr. Berocka was shocked he knew that Garcia had warned him that Halifax was a Satanist Cult but he shrugged it off as one of his ramblings when he was stoned, mainly because the sentence would usually be “Hey man, that Halifax it’s a cult bro. Like I am serious they worship Satan and shit. Yeah, I am like totally serious, do me a favour Mr. Berocka dude, please mate pass the chips.”

Mr. Berocka, instantly noped out of there quick smart, he just wanted to have a position of power, but he didn’t want to sign a deal with the devil to do it. It is said that the fires raging around Australia right now are the devil’s way of getting back at Mr. Berocka.

Mr. Berocka jumped on the next flight and went back to Mississauga, where Jerry Garcia was packing his bags talking about making it big time, Berocka asked Garcia hey how would you feel if I took over here seeing we had such good times together. Garcia just responded with “Righteous, mate.” You could tell Garcia cared as he only called Berocka a mate when he did something good.

That is the story of how Mr. Berocka became the GM of Mississauga a place he still couldn’t pronounce correctly.