Continuing My Series (Future Update)

Spaz

As some of you know who I'm running a VHLM series called IIHIRN, and if not it's a series I'm doing where I interview the GM's about the season. 

For some of you that know and I have already interviewed, or any active GM's I would like to inform that I will be making some changes. First off the way I interview is going to be changed. I will get ahold of each GM and see if they are available to do it, and if not I will check with the AGM, if that falls through I will schedule a week where we're both active and able too. If you don't want to be apart of this let me know so I don't want my time please.

Second the way I interview. The way I did before was I would make the questions first, then have the GM's answer them. I plan on changing that drastically by having an open document, and the GM joining me it'll make the questions flow better, and not look as sloppy.

There is a possibility if I have time I will sneak in a few player interviews, and game reviews.

I plan on restarting the series up a week after the season starts, and everything and everyone gets settled in if you have any questions dm me on discord. 

@VHLM GM