AOSN has gone worldwide.

Berocka

AOSN.png

AOSN has gone worldwide.

By Steven Brockman

The AOSN has been growing recently and that is strictly to the immense success that the AOSN podcast has had. Especially the new series Learning the Ropes which has already released 5 episodes so far.

In the most recent episode Berocka sat down with FrostBeard who is most known for his leadership on the VSN the most prestigious of sports networks that cover the VHL. With the VSN now being featured on the AOSN podcast there could be more potential for the podcast to grow. AOSN has had multiple big-name sponsors reach out to them to advertise their products they include Netflex and OverArmour.

There were even potential talks about the VSN buying out the AOSN, I had a talk to my supervisor about the rumours and he had this to say. “The AOSN is an independent news source that will not sell any sponsorships, we rely completely on the money that the loyal readers of the AOSN provide to us. Because of that we can produce solid articles and podcasts about the real truth of the VHL. I will not comment on any rumours circling the buy out of the AOSN by the VSN, I enjoy running this organisation and I will not have anyone ruining it.”

I have also been asked by Berocka the interviewer of the AOSN podcasts to let everyone know that he will be accepting requests on which members of the VHL should be interviewed next. If you have anyone in mind let him know and he will try and organise a meeting.

On a personal note I love working for the AOSN and hope it continues on the upwards trajectory.

Edited by Berocka

• Commissioner
6 hours ago, Berocka said:

FrostBeard asked for that interview also.

I’d be glad to do them, though finding time to podcast is tricky lately depending how long it takes.