(S72) D - Spencer Elsby, TPE: 30

Spence King

Hello @Spence King! Welcome to the VHL! I am the AGM of the Las Vegas Aces! We are looking for defensemen, and you are one! I wanted to give you a shot here in Las Vegas! If you stay active, PM me on discord of you need more info, you can be our star! If you like what you see, quote this offer and say "Accepted!" and I'll shoot you an offer!

Edited by Viperxhawks19

8 minutes ago, Spence King said:

Player Information

Username: Spence King

Player Name: Spencer Elsby

Recruited From: Member (Jubo07)

Position: D

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 160 lbs.

Birthplace: Finland

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to:

Team GMs will hopefully be contacting you shortly!

xFUC6s8.png?width=1440&height=506

Hello @Spence King and welcome to the VHL!

I represent the Halifax 21st of the VHLM and we are looking for top prospects, such as yourself, to fill out our team for the upcoming season. We are a young roster and for that reason I can offer you top pairing minutes on the squad with the ability to be a key piece of our defense throughout the rest of this season.

We have a new management team in place here in Halifax and would love to add you to our growing locker room. We have a solid group of guys on our team who would be more than willing to answer any questions you have about how the league works.

Other teams will be by to give you offers so be sure to give them a listen and choose what you think is best for you.

If you like what the Halifax 21st have to offer just quote this post and say 'Accept'!

9 minutes ago, Spence King said:

Player Information

Username: Spence King

Player Name: Spencer Elsby

Recruited From: Member (Jubo07)

Position: D

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 160 lbs.

Birthplace: Finland

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey mate

Welcome to the vhl my name is Berocka and I am the GM of the Mississauga Hounds!

We are fighting for the last playoff spot at the moment and we are in need of good defence man like yourself.

If you sign with us you will have a dedicated management team to help you build your player and also you would get maximum ice time. Including time on the power play, penalty kill and 2nd line minutes.

If this excites you quote this offer and say accept.

Best of luck where ever you end up.

-Berocka

17836D07-7002-467D-A9CA-F605A4A03AAD.png.3482d66f84a72f6d176f0879c20b53a5.png

Welcome!

I am the Assistant GM of the Yukon Rush and we want to sign you to our roster! You’ll be starting off on the Top line! We won’t be competing for a cup this season but that means you’ll get lots of playing time and be able to build your stock for the upcoming draft! 

If you like what we have to offer “Quote” this offer and respond with “Accept” and we will get into our roster and on the ice right away! If you have any questions or need help with anything please don't hesitate to send me a DM!

-Krice13

PSX_20200214_222322.jpg.d1dc75643c00856807fa3db817859e1a.jpg

Hey @Spence King - Welcome in the VHL.

I'm GM of the Saskatoon Wild. Our team has it rough, but it could be a good opportunity for you to play a lot and learn how things work around here, if you'd rather that over having a limited role on a more crowded roster. Let me know what you think, and good luck with the team search!

21 hours ago, Berocka said:

Hey mate

Welcome to the vhl my name is Berocka and I am the GM of the Mississauga Hounds!

We are fighting for the last playoff spot at the moment and we are in need of good defence man like yourself.

If you sign with us you will have a dedicated management team to help you build your player and also you would get maximum ice time. Including time on the power play, penalty kill and 2nd line minutes.

-Berocka

Accepted

21 hours ago, Berocka said:

Hey mate

-Berocka