+/-: 12th of 71
Hits: 44th of 71
SHT%: 42nd of 68
SB: 55th of 62
Powerplay PTS: 38th of 55
Penalty Kill PTS: 2nd of 51
Game-Winning Goals: 5th of 70
Game-Tying Goals: 15th of 52

The reason why the German winger has not been inducted yet is his extreme lack of hardware; Kohler only ever won one individual award in his entire career (S51 Funk Trophy - Most Improved Player), despite scoring over 750 points in the VHL. He only ever scored below a PPG once in his career (68PTS in S50), and scored over 100PTS for the next 4 consecutive seasons.
    Where Kohler really shines is his special teams/intangible numbers; he has the 2nd most goals on the Penalty Kill of all Hall of Famers with full stats, as well as having the 5th most Game Tying goals. Game Tying goals are interesting, as they actually mean something as opposed to Game Winning goals, which aren’t as reliable, given that the player who scores the 2nd goal for his team in a 10-1 victory will get credit for the Game Winning Goal. Kohler was the ultimate come-from-behind player during his era; when your team was down and needing a goal, there was nobody better in the league than him at getting their team even on the scoreboard. I think he’ll eventually get in, but on a relatively light ballot.

Bobby Digital

Image result for steve eminger rangers

@gorlab
Statistical Playoff rankings in comparison to all Hall-of-Fame defensemen:

Games Played: 9th of 29
Goals: 21st of 29
Assists: 8th of 29
+/-: 8th of 29
Hits: 7th of 29
SHT%: 2nd of 28
SB: 8th of 26

Bobby Digital will not be entering the VHL Hall of Fame; most of his career stats are only better than Petr Shirokov, who played nearly half the games Digital did. HOWEVER, if there was a VHL Playoff Hall of Fame, Digital would certainly get great consideration. The Ukranian defenseman ranks highly in nearly major stat category for defensemen aside from goals, but Digital was never known for his goal-scoring prowess (he actually managed to score 80 points in S54 without scoring a single goal - incredible!). Digital did take home some hardware over the course of his career as well, winning the Beketov Trophy (Most Assists) in S54 and the now-defunct Grimm Jonsson Trophy (Top Leader) in S55; he would also be a part of two consecutive cup winning Americans teams in S52 and S53. 

There are probably some other notable HoF snubs over the years, but I haven’t figured out how to add positions to my career stats spreadsheet yet, so until then these two will have to do. Give me my bonus TPE.