Dil Should be a HoF Builder - Not A Joke

Dil Is the Best (Maybe Not but still a productive member of society) 

When you think about a HoF builder, almost all of them have a time period where they were extremely active and well known by the VHL population. Say what you want about Dil, but everyone knows who he is and has an opinion on him, good or bad. Frequently found trolling in discord, he is a major activity driver, as everyone loves to rag on him. The thing I respect about Dil is that he like many other people likes to dish it out, but he can take the hits as well if you dish it back at him. 

Outside of the fact that Dil is an extremely active member,  he is a big picture idea person who actually could make some innovative changes to really help the VHL. Take the portal @Will created for example. Me being a boomer who knows nothing about that stuff thought anything on the portal was a giant waste of time, which is understandable if you ever saw our old portal from like S40. It was just like a broken link that no one ever used with old and outdated stats and just a stupider way to look at what was in the index. Now I would argue the new portal is the number one greatest improvement ever seen in the VHL, as updating is automated and much cleaner, and for stat research purposes it is so much easier to find stuff. I don't know this for sure, but I believe that Dil is one of our fine members who is helping William on the portal, someone please confirm? 

On the topic of big picture ideas, Dil has created a VHL app for android, and I believe he is working on one for the Apple Iphones or watches or whatever the kids use these days. This is another example of boomers and the portal. For me personally, I hate needing to use an app for anything and would rather just use my laptop or google chrome on my phone. Even when I am on VHL, it usually is on my laptop on a browser. But I am not the norm for these zoomers and 18 and under crowd who do everything on their phone apps. And perhaps these apps in time will be way better and more efficient than the browser in ways I don't even understand, just like the portal. 

In conclusion, Dil should make the Hall of Fame as a Builder based on his extreme activity generation just from being his typical self, in addition to his great help to the league in creating the app and working on the portal. This big picture stuff should not be taken for granted, as it is how the VHL can be improved exponentially. Lastly, some other random things DIl has worked on for the VHL is his robot on discord (which is his baby), and also the VHLPA. Even though the VHLPA ultimately failed, we can all appreciate his big picture ideas. Also @tfong I swear I didn't copy you I had this idea in mind for my last minute article to earn double tpe.

@Dil ily

Edited by eaglesfan036