Vancouver Wolves Concept Alternate Logo

On 3/7/2020 at 1:55 AM, Da_Berr said:

Really fun to do this. Been getting back into the art groove and decided to do a artwork of a logo for fun. If you like it you should check out my art insta @as_arts_max. 164991986_WolvesConceptLogo.thumb.jpg.c8a050924e56b0424e2080f97a4264f0.jpg

wow this is actually pretty fire. IDK if it needs the VHL logo cramed in there on the Wolf's dick, but I think it could use a 'vancouver' sub-text.

I checked out your IG, you're pretty talented at drawing IMO.  What kind of setup do you use to draw digitally? like a drawing tablet? Are you just self-taught/practised or did you take drawing classes? 

On 3/7/2020 at 12:55 AM, Da_Berr said:

Really fun to do this. Been getting back into the art groove and decided to do a artwork of a logo for fun. If you like it you should check out my art insta @as_arts_max. 164991986_WolvesConceptLogo.thumb.jpg.c8a050924e56b0424e2080f97a4264f0.jpg

what did you use to make? good work bruv

35 minutes ago, gorlab said:

wow this is actually pretty fire. IDK if it needs the VHL logo cramed in there on the Wolf's dick, but I think it could use a 'vancouver' sub-text.

I checked out your IG, you're pretty talented at drawing IMO.  What kind of setup do you use to draw digitally? like a drawing tablet? Are you just self-taught/practised or did you take drawing classes? 

Haha Thanks! Currently I use the xp-pen artist 12 graphics tablet connected to my macbook. The software I use is called Sketchbook Pro which is completely free. And I'm self taught.

31 minutes ago, Motzaburger said:

what did you use to make? good work bruv

9 hours ago, Da_Berr said:

Haha Thanks! Currently I use the xp-pen artist 12 graphics tablet connected to my macbook. The software I use is called Sketchbook Pro which is completely free. And I'm self taught.

You should transition into "mascot" logos and make us some dope ones for the site. You are clearly 100X better than me or any other logos currently being made

5 hours ago, Motzaburger said:

You should transition into "mascot" logos and make us some dope ones for the site. You are clearly 100X better than me or any other logos currently being made

Thanks! Maybe, when I have more time. Got a lot of school stuff coming up rn before spring break.