Hobbies?

Tremblay

Mine is a 65 coupe and it will be 50 this year, in August I think, It was one of the first 650,000 mustangs built

wow, thats really sweet man! Hold on to that car, its a rare one!

must100.jpg

Mine looks like this pretty much but the blue is a little different than this. The guy that restored it had access to a paint shop where he just mixed random blues together to get our colour. We've added nicer rims as well, but still era correct.

Edited by 8Ovechkin8

Alcoholism is definitely my most prevalent hobby, which sort of makes me sad when I think about it...

Masturbating is also up there.

Also I'm mad addicted to anything to do with A Song of Ice and Fire.

I think you just described most guys between the ages of 18 and 24.

Also pre-airsoft video from today for the lulz and randomness.

must100.jpg

Mine looks like this pretty much but the blue is a little different than this. The guy that restored it had access to a paint shop where he just mixed random blues together to get our colour. We've added nicer rims as well, but still era correct.

wow, thats sweet, if he got a hold of a different blue thats pretty cool, you're pretty sure to be the only one to have a stang that colour :P

Alcoholism is definitely my most prevalent hobby, which sort of makes me sad when I think about it...

Masturbating is also up there.

Also I'm mad addicted to anything to do with A Song of Ice and Fire.

SAY WHAA?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6a9odk6b_c

Guest Svoboda_3

Sweet vehicles Tremblay, but clearly you don't live in a winter-ridden area. Otherwise I would own some sweet rides, but here in Saskatchewan, you kind of need to be observant to your surroundings and the elements. However, I have a dodge challenger sitting in my garage yearning to be restored. I also own an F-150, a shit load of company vehicles, my wife owns her Escape and I, yes on purpose, bought a Colorado and an Avalanche; that's how much I love my Colorado Avalanche. I also have a camper, a snowmobile, a quad, several lawn mowers and a trusty snowblower. Also own a lot of farm equipment (tractors, swathers, combines, bobcat, sprayer etc.).

As for hobbies, I collect vintage gaming consoles and games, as well, I'm an avid movie lover and I love to travel. I also farm, so I enjoy that.

Edited by Svoboda_3

steve tremblay, have you ever been on LDP (liguedespros?)

No, don't remember ever being on LDP :P

Sweet vehicles Tremblay, but clearly you don't live in a winter-ridden area. Otherwise I would own some sweet rides, but here in Saskatchewan, you kind of need to be observant to your surroundings and the elements. However, I have a dodge challenger sitting in my garage yearning to be restored. I also own an F-150, a shit load of company vehicles, my wife owns her Escape and I, yes on purpose, bought a Colorado and an Avalanche; that's how much I love my Colorado Avalanche. I also have a camper, a snowmobile, a quad, several lawn mowers and a trusty snowblower.

As for hobbies, I collect vintage gaming consoles and games, as well, I'm an avid movie lover and I love to travel.

Yeah, we have winter, I just store these away and drive my '04 mazda 3 :P ahahah. How could you have the challenger sitting there! I'd be hard at work restoring that classic! You really love your avalanches ahahah. I work for GM Canada, I paint cars and I can tell you that those Colorados and Avalanches are rust buckets! :o I hope yours are holding up! lol

Guest Svoboda_3

No, don't remember ever being on LDP :P

Yeah, we have winter, I just store these away and drive my '04 mazda 3 :P ahahah. How could you have the challenger sitting there! I'd be hard at work restoring that classic! You really love your avalanches ahahah. I work for GM Canada, I paint cars and I can tell you that those Colorados and Avalanches are rust buckets! :o I hope yours are holding up! lol

I have no time to set aside to restore the Challenger. Maybe my retirement project. I put a lift kit and a push bar on the Avalanche, so it looks like a monster truck with the Mickey Thompson nubby tires, but no rush damage to either. I'll get a pic up here soon.

I have no time to set aside to restore the Challenger. Maybe my retirement project. I put a lift kit and a push bar on the Avalanche, so it looks like a monster truck with the Mickey Thompson nubby tires, but no rush damage to either. I'll get a pic up here soon.

Nice, thats good! Must look pretty sweet with the tires and lift kit!

• 2 weeks later...