(S72) C - Jay Jones, TPE: 30

TTtheT

me0LjtM.png

Welcome to the VHL @TTtheT!!!

I am the GM of the Mexico City Kings. I can offer you 1st/2nd line minutes on our squad.

We'd love to have you join and become a part of the infamous Cartel!

Just quote this and say "acepto" and your on the team!

Please let me know if you have nay questions or need any help getting started!

- Motza

PSX_20200214_222322.jpg.d1dc75643c00856807fa3db817859e1a.jpg

Hey, I've seen this name around. You are in the SBA right? I literally just joined out there - and I got 2 GM/HC on my team here!

Welcome in the VHL!

I'm McWolf, GM of the Saskatoon Wild. I'm reaching out to see if you'd consider joining our franchise for the next season.

Saskatoon last won the Founder's Cup in S69 (2 seasons ago) and they are still feeling the repercussions of being heavy buyers in the past to make this happen. Realistically, I don't think we can be prime competitors this season. We don't have the firepower that other teams like Minnesota, Yukon and Las Vegas have, but I do believe we have what it takes to finish in the 4-6 range and maybe go on a Cinderella run come playoffs time, but we do have to get better in some areas to reach this level.

And this is where you come in. Saskatoon currently has 5 active/semi-active forwards, which would set you up for a middle 6 spot from Day 1, with a possibility of solidifying your place as a top 6 forward if you are active. Our team is young and built for the future: if you join us, you'd be one of many players starting next season on the lower side in terms of TPE, which means you'd all be developping together as the season goes and possibly be a part of an exciting upset come playoffs time.

-

Things to consider before picking a team:

- There is a 12-hour buffer time between the opening of the waiver period and the time when you get to actually sign the contract - which you'll be able to do at midnight EST. This gives 12 hours to the league's 11 teams to speak to you. Take your time before making your decision.

- Every team is only allowed to offer you the same VHLM typical contract: 1 season for 1.5mil. At the end of this season, you will be eligible to drafted in both the VHLM and the VHL. This means you'll have to decide which team you wish to join based on how the GMs presents their teams and how well you think you'd fit in their plan.

- Season is scheduled to start on the 25th, which gives you about a week if you want to get a feel of things before choosing a team. You won't be penalized at all.

-

Let me know what you think about my offer, and feel free to ask me questions about myself, my team or the league.

With that being said, I wanna wish you good luck - you have a big decision to make in the near future.

McWolf

Welcome to the VHL @TTtheT Thanks for joining this league. You are a free agent, which means you can sign with any team. Interested teams will make offers here, please take your time, consider all the offers, and pick the team that works best for you. I see you come from a sister league, which is great because you're already familiar with how simulation leagues work. That means you should be able to fit right in with my team.

I’m the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We have the best goalie in the league, which means we are the top contender for the cup. If Jay Jones were to join our team, in addition to having a great locker room with helpful, friendly people, you’ll become a Reaper and gain powers to harvest people’s souls.

Imagine this scene, overtime in the last game of the cup finals. Jay Jones is on the ice in front of tens of thousands of screaming fans. Star teammate Xavier leFlamant flies down the right side of the boards, blowing past the defender. He slides a perfect pass to Jay Jones who fires a one-timer past the sprawling goalie! The fans go crazy and Jay Jones hoists the cup in a moment of absolute glory!

The Reapers are the team that can make that scene a reality. Most other teams aren’t contenders. We are. Join us.

To join, quote this and say “I want to be a Reaper!”

• Commissioner

Hey @TTtheT,

GM of the Lynx here, I'm going to make this short and sweet. We're coming off a finals appearance and looking to make another run at the cup this season. We have a good squad this season and could use you as the final peace to put you over the top. We're offering your center 2nd/3rd line minutes if you stay active with time on the PP/PK. If you want to join the Lynx just quote this posting! If not I wish you luck in your career. 

Thanks, 

Acyd

unknown.png.c98281d0db054e0ff45ec5efbe9370bf.png

@TTtheT

Another SBA guy, love to see it and welcome to the league! I'm sure by my pfp, you can guess who I am!

I am the GM of the Vegas Aces! Enjoy the league! I'd offer you 3rd line minutes if you wanted to join Vegas! 

Take time to think of the offers and quote mine if you accept!

1 hour ago, McWolf said:

- There is a 12-hour buffer time between the opening of the waiver period and the time when you get to actually sign the contract - which you'll be able to do at midnight EST. This gives 12 hours to the league's 11 teams to speak to you. Take your time before making your decision.

Turns out this isn't right. You can sign whenever you want. Hit us up!

On 3/17/2020 at 4:36 PM, McWolf said:

PSX_20200214_222322.jpg.d1dc75643c00856807fa3db817859e1a.jpg

Hey, I've seen this name around. You are in the SBA right? I literally just joined out there - and I got 2 GM/HC on my team here!

Welcome in the VHL!

I'm McWolf, GM of the Saskatoon Wild. I'm reaching out to see if you'd consider joining our franchise for the next season.

Saskatoon last won the Founder's Cup in S69 (2 seasons ago) and they are still feeling the repercussions of being heavy buyers in the past to make this happen. Realistically, I don't think we can be prime competitors this season. We don't have the firepower that other teams like Minnesota, Yukon and Las Vegas have, but I do believe we have what it takes to finish in the 4-6 range and maybe go on a Cinderella run come playoffs time, but we do have to get better in some areas to reach this level.

And this is where you come in. Saskatoon currently has 5 active/semi-active forwards, which would set you up for a middle 6 spot from Day 1, with a possibility of solidifying your place as a top 6 forward if you are active. Our team is young and built for the future: if you join us, you'd be one of many players starting next season on the lower side in terms of TPE, which means you'd all be developping together as the season goes and possibly be a part of an exciting upset come playoffs time.

-

Things to consider before picking a team:

- Every team is only allowed to offer you the same VHLM typical contract: 1 season for 1.5mil. At the end of this season, you will be eligible to drafted in both the VHLM and the VHL. This means you'll have to decide which team you wish to join based on how the GMs presents their teams and how well you think you'd fit in their plan.

- Season is scheduled to start on the 25th, which gives you about a week if you want to get a feel of things before choosing a team. You won't be penalized at all.

-

Let me know what you think about my offer, and feel free to ask me questions about myself, my team or the league.

With that being said, I wanna wish you good luck - you have a big decision to make in the near future.

McWolf

Accepted @McWolf