(S72) LW - Joe Exotic, TPE: 30

Joe Exotic

7ADB7391-B6A2-4AD7-A33B-3D804D4314BF.png.07a35f2f23d88db3c199ccc37b21324d.png

@Joe Exotic Welcome to the league Tiger King!

I am the AGM of the Yukon Rush and we are looking to add some depth to our contending roster. You would be getting third line minutes but on a team that had a chance to win it all. If you stay active and earn TPE then you could move up the lineup quickly!

I’m going to keep it short and simple, if you like what you hear and want to join one of the best locker rooms in the VHLM then quote this offer and type “The Tiger King Accepts” and we will get you onto our roster ASAP!

Goodluck!

AF9DE185-532F-40F2-BA65-C6ADBCC193B3.jpeg.45c25f29c09ce227095bf14f0296ec0a.jpeg

Edited by Ricer13

Welcome to the VHL @Joe Exotic, you cool cat and kitten. You’re a free agent, able to sign with any team. You may receive offers from other teams, so please take your time, consider all offers, and pick the team that’s best for you.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers and I hate Carol Baskin. She definitely killed her husband and hid him under a septic tank or fed him to tigers or something. That should be all the reason you need to join us. On the hockey side of things we have a great team and are poised to win the cup. Just think about it you could be the star of the league, tiger in one hand, cup in the other.

Since we are the Reapers, anyone who joins us receives the power of the reaper, which of course allows you to kill people and take their souls. With that power you could Carol completely undetected. You wouldn't need to pay someone else to do it, that's a joke, I know you were setup. 

I do have one rule that you must follow. No meth in the locker room. If you want to feed meth to teenagers to get them to worship you, you can do that on your own time.

If that sounds good quote this post and accept my offer.

4 hours ago, DMaximus said:

Welcome to the VHL @Joe Exotic, you cool cat and kitten. You’re a free agent, able to sign with any team. You may receive offers from other teams, so please take your time, consider all offers, and pick the team that’s best for you.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers and I hate Carol Baskin. She definitely killed her husband and hid him under a septic tank or fed him to tigers or something. That should be all the reason you need to join us. On the hockey side of things we have a great team and are poised to win the cup. Just think about it you could be the star of the league, tiger in one hand, cup in the other.

Since we are the Reapers, anyone who joins us receives the power of the reaper, which of course allows you to kill people and take their souls. With that power you could Carol completely undetected. You wouldn't need to pay someone else to do it, that's a joke, I know you were setup. 

I do have one rule that you must follow. No meth in the locker room. If you want to feed meth to teenagers to get them to worship you, you can do that on your own time.

It'll be tough to beat this offer but what kind of minutes can you give me? I know I'm a high profile player who will bring the fans in the building. Just watch the meth heads in the bathrooms. Up security in there. Otherwise, we're golden.

16 hours ago, DMaximus said:

The Tiger King accepts.