NHLVE Game Threads - Day 2

Devise

INDEX

Another wave of games for all to enjoy. We'll be regularly doing 16 games a sim now, which should take us roughly 17 days or so to complete given what has already happened. Plus with playoffs that'll keep us close to about the 4 week target I was going for in terms of length.

*Note* As a heads up, I did mess with the sliders before this sim after considering it I wanted to see what kind of impact it would have, given our way more high scoring games of previous. So fighting was adjusted from the VHL standard of 55, to 30, Goals were dropped from 8 to 6, and shots were dropped from 65 to 50. 

Game 13: Brampton vs Oslo

Game 14: Bratislava vs Ottawa

Game 15: Madrid vs Cologne

Game 16: Vasteras vs Stockholm

Game 17: Brampton vs Bratislava

Game 18: Vasteras vs Cologne

Game 19: Stockholm vs Ottawa

Game 20: Oslo vs Madrid

Game 21: Madrid vs Oslo

Game 22: Ottawa vs Brampton

Game 23: Stockholm vs Vasteras

Game 24: Cologne vs Bratislava

Game 25: Cologne vs Ottawa

Game 26: Vasteras vs Brampton

Game 27: Stockholm vs Madrid

Game 28: Bratislava vs Oslo

7 minutes ago, Jubis said:

Vasteras straight killing it ?

Yeah I feel like some of the high scoring can be attributed to the fact that Vasteras 2 good lol. But for the most part we had some far more normal results here. A few shutouts, shot totals up and down based on game flow. 

It's not perfect or anything but as a work in progress it seems to be an improvement. Fighting probably still has to go down though one of the high scoring games had a straight line brawl. But easy to see scoring go up when capable players are ejected.