Prague makes a swap

Unfortunately, @HenrikZoiderberg seems to have gone missing from the site, and hasn't been on since March 7. This means I need a replacement. I'm not opening apps, I'm promoting from within, and I've approached the candidate directly, and he accepted. Welcome to managing @Sebster03

I'm honored to be able to accept this role. I was rather surprised to be approached with this job offer as I wasn't aware Zoiderberg was even MIA.  

I didn't hesitate to say yes as I love the group of guys we got over here in Prague and I feel like we have a good team culture going on and I want to do my part to keep that going in the future. I'm excited for this new challenge and excited to keep working with the Phantom's franchise that I've called home for the past 4 seasons. 

Go Phantoms! :PRA:

Just now, Sebster03 said:

I'm honored to be able to accept this role. I was rather surprised to be approached with this job offer as I wasn't aware Zoiderberg was even MIA.  

I didn't hesitate to say yes as I love the group of guys we got over here in Prague and I feel like we have a good team culture going on and I want to do my part to keep that going in the future. I'm excited for this new challenge and excited to keep working with the Phantom's franchise that I've called home for the past 4 seasons. 

Go Phantoms! :PRA:

Congrats and good luck :)