Ode to Phil

Kendrick

*I promise to write one every week about someone.

Phil and I have a VHL relationship like no other that I have on here. Phil has always been a calming influence in the lorckerrooms that he and I have shared. His wisdom, enthusiasm and ability to let things bounce off him are impressive. If you've shared a lockerrom with him you'll understand why he was someone up for many of the now defunct Top Leader trophies in the past. Even though his brother hasn't come around since Lebron was in high school (or so it seems), Phill has stuck with us and helped make this place as great as it is now. Phil has built many great players and has won many awards that he so rightfully deserves. Even after he gave me the $20 to write thi....oops. Sorry I went off-topic there. Phil seems to be unphased by drama too. When something happens around the forum he tends to put his two cents in and then excuse himself from the room without getting caught up in it. His demeanour and personality allow him to be a crowd favourite and he is definitely one of the founding fathers of our great league.

@Phil