Miami Marauders Press Conference

bigAL

Marauders Presser week ending October 13th 2024

1. What is your players work out routine during the offseason?  Eat, Poop, Missing Pike, and lifting everything I see.
2. During the offseason, does your player stick to their normal meal plans or do they have more cheat days? What is their fave cheat meal? Grog eats everything he can and he drinks A LOT of ale as much as he can.

3. The team is planning an offseason team trip. What would be your ideal destination? Grog doesn't know this realm. He would chose white stone. 

4. The team is hosting a fan event before the start of next season. Are you more of an autograph person or a photo person? Grog can't write very well but with ale, he can be a great picture giant.

5. What is one thing you like about the Victory Hockey League? How welcoming you and others were to me.

6. What is one improvement you would suggest for the league? Honestly, from my heart and not grog, no idea. I am too new to notice this yet.

Hello Marauders.  Press Conference for week ending October 20, 2024. 

1.     The team’s roster is getting set up and we looked stacked on offense.  What do you think of the defense?  Do we need to add a player or should we give time for defenders to grow into their positions?

2.     What are your player’s goals for the season?

3.     Did you participate in any off-season tournaments? If so, how did your player do?

4.     Currently Dog Jagr @koty_k is #27 in penalty minutes all-time for Miami with 104.  Do you think at the end of his time here he will be #1 all time? 262 PIMS is current record.

5.     Armas Jortikka  @Kavadar is #10 overall in hits for Miami with 332.   He is 206 hits short of tying the all-time leader.  Can he take over the leaderboard this season?  

6.     What do you think the team’s identity will be this season?  

Miami.png

12 hours ago, Scurvy said:

1.     The team’s roster is getting set up and we looked stacked on offense.  What do you think of the defense?  Do we need to add a player or should we give time for defenders to grow into their positions?

3.     Did you participate in any off-season tournaments? If so, how did your player do?

4.     Currently Dog Jagr @koty_k is #27 in penalty minutes all-time for Miami with 104.  Do you think at the end of his time here he will be #1 all time? 262 PIMS is current record.

5.     Armas Jortikka  @Kavadar is #10 overall in hits for Miami with 332.   He is 206 hits short of tying the all-time leader.  Can he take over the leaderboard this season?  

Miami.png

1. Adding one more high potential Defensemen would help balance how strong we are. 
2. Continuing to grow, now that I'm used to the season (as a First Gen), so much to learn about how to get TPE, apply them, and grow your player. 
3. Sadly no, France doesn't have a great pool of players
4. It's definitely a possibility given that there's no more VHE - it'll be close. 
5. This season - I think it'll be close but likely next season. 
6. Our goalie is a wall but with the disbanding of VHE, every team will have stronger players. I think a lot of high scoring games until we develop our chemistry and those defenders grow into their roles. By the time we get to halfway in the season, I think we'll have a solid team that will be competitive every night. 

On 10/13/2024 at 12:22 AM, Scurvy said:

Miami.png

1. I am always for making the team better. Not against waiting it out though. 

2. Jagr just wants to win the cup. 

3. Honestly, didnt check the stats of my player. One win away from a cup though.

4. Lol i hope not, hopefully i can stay on the ice. 

5. Would love to see it and then my player break it the season after that. 

6. speedy offense with a physical defense.