Gustav is Changing.

Renomitsu

That’s right. I said it, @GustavMattias is changing and making some irrevocable, horrible mistakes. I’m not even talking about Davos as a franchise (seriously, dude had like 50 first round picks) or any of their recent player transactions. I’m talking about THIS ABOMINATION:

image.png.0b63bd8c58abfae67037b325d97ea638.png

It’s with a heavy heart that I must report Gus has begun to stray from the very roots that made him who he is today. On joining the site, Gus was one of the members I trusted most to remain on the defensive side of the puck and write long media articles. But as I’m sure you’ve seen over the last few months, he’s become a different person. It’s as if becoming Davos GM and appointing himself Grand Poobah has wriggled its way into his head, damning him from heights of long media spots and making him… eugh… offense-first. Gone are his days of shot blocking and walking around unassumingly in public. Instead, he’s decided to feature in goal scoring and… dare I say it? Graphics making! GRAPHICS instead of writing painstaking media articles that take longer to research than write.

I don’t think he’s even REEEEEE’d at the word defense in the last several months. Let this be a warning to those of you who suspect a management role is in the cards: it immerses you in the most hellish, challenging landscape imaginable, and warps your mind in a way few believe to be imaginable. This isn’t Jerry Garcia, the sterling pure-defensive ace of Malmo that we’ve come to know and love since he entered the VHLM in Season 65. No, I hardly recognize this man any more.

[/sh*tpost]