camus.

The base is solid but more could be added to it. Like maybe some halftone, some brush strokes, something to make it stand out a little bit more. I don't how to feel about the font, I like it but at the same time, there's something off and I can't tell why

32 minutes ago, boubabi said:

The base is solid but more could be added to it. Like maybe some halftone, some brush strokes, something to make it stand out a little bit more. I don't how to feel about the font, I like it but at the same time, there's something off and I can't tell why

Thanks for the advice man!

The text took me a while to get, I wrote the name a bunch of times on a piece of paper  before I put it into PS.  It was kinda the main thing I was focusing on with the whole sig and I feel like that harmed me a little bit because I felt like it didn’t really fit right until I split up the “CA” and the “MUS”.  So it might look a bit awkward because of that.  I was struggling a little bit with the sig and what to do with it too so I might try adjusting it based on with some of your suggestions tomorrow.

Definitely more interesting  that way. I think the render/player could stand out a little bit more from the BG, but I wouldn't really bother with it anymore, like I think at this point, the sig is already superior to his precedent