Adrienne looks ahead at VHL Draft

Bayley

A recent draft scouting had Micah Adrienne picked 3rd in the upcoming VHL Draft. Now, let's take a look at possible destinations for the young brother of Condor. Right now, we look at the bottom 5 teams and look how he would fit with those teams. 

:dcd:

DC Dragons:

The DC Dragons still have their first round pick, so how would Adrienne fit in on DC? Honestly, I have always loved the team. I used to live in DC in real life, so this team has a close place to my heart. I obviously know Enorama from many leagues, so we have a relationship there. Now, does DC need defenseman? They have George Washington, Luciana Valentino, Ricky Johnson, and Charles Drumm on defense. Now, Drumm is Season 67 and Washington is Season 69 while the other two are Season 68. So, they do have defense pretty much set. I am not really sure which way they will go, but I would be happy to go to DC without question. 

:que:

Vancouver:

Vancouver (from New York):

Vancouver has two picks in the first few picks right now, but how would Adrienne fit here? They have Brock Louth, Griff Manzer, Jeff Downey, and Smitty at defense. So, with Smitty regressing, they probably could use another defenseman to replace Smitty who will be regressing hard. Now, I think they could use someone that will spend another year in the VHLM since Smitty would be good for another year or two. Does Adrienne fit here? I would love to go back to Vancouver. I spent the last season with Davison here and I always welcomed going back here. I think this would be fun. 

:mal:

Malmo (from Davos): 

Malmo

Malmo has two picks here with Davos' pick as well. They will be taking MJF with one of the picks (nice), but how about the second pick? This is just a story waiting to happen. Adrienne playing with his brother. This is perfect. This is seriously a storybook story. Can I say anymore? I do not think I need to.