(S73) C - Anatoli Kalashnikov, TPE: 60

Revo

6XEulDL.png

@Revo

Welcome to the league! You have joined us at such an exciting time, we have just concluded the draft and now you get the change to choose your destiny! Many GM's will come to you and offer you a position on their team, myself included. I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, and how would you like to begin your legacy? That's right, we're a rebuilding team at the moment but with a lot of activity and perseverance, we could come out a contender. 

At the end of the day, we're here to have fun and allow you to enjoy the league. Because we are rebuilders, we'll guarantee you maximum playing time and we'll ensure quality time as needed. 

If you want to have fun and play a lot, quote this and accept! We'd be honored to have you. 

Hey there @Revo ! I love your username! Anyways, i’m the AGM of the Yukon Rush. Me and @MexicanCow123 (He’s the GM) would love to have you as a part of the organization! We are both very funny, friendly, and love to have fun. We are also very talkative lol. I can give you first line minutes and a whole lot of points. Me and Cow would love to have you as a part of our team, and if you want to join click quote, and say “accept” in the text box below! I hope you come home to Yukon, by far the best team in the league!

-Alex Bridges | Yukon AGM

7F7C735F-F761-4DBE-839A-0C4D73F34815.thumb.jpeg.bee63dd909e9d456330956c3ae773119.jpeg

z6SVkNb.png

Welcome to the VHL @Revo!!!

I am GM of the Mexico City Kings and I can offer you 3rd line minutes on our squad.

We are a top team this season and could use you for secondary scoring to help us run for the cup!

If this interests you, quote this message and say "acepto ?"

Let me know if you need any help or have any questions :)

- Motza

Welcome to the VHL @Revo! Thank you for joining the league. Your first step on your path to glory begins with your player, Anatoli Kalashnikov, signing with a minor league team in the VHLM. Other teams may make offers to you. Take your time, consider your options, and pick the team that’s best for you.

I’m the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers, we play a brand of hard nose hockey as evidenced by our strong defense and dead opponents. Over the past three seasons, we’ve let in 100+ fewer goals than any other team and average over 100 points per season! We are the definition of a winning franchise.

The Reaper overlords have evaluated Anatoli Kalashnikov and judged you to be a perfect fit for our Reaper franchise. Accept this offer to join the Reaper family and become immortalized!

If you have any questions, you can send me a message through here or in Discord at DMaximus#1871

To accept quote and say “Rapper Reaper Roper Romper Wrapper

5MatnpB.png

Hey @Revo !

As you can see you're being bombarded with silly copy-paste template offers, and that's because they actually don't care enough about you to write a personal offer for you specifically. I'm serious, go look at other offers they give new members, it's the exact same offer. Me however, I'm taking the next 10 or so minutes to write to you specifically, because I want YOU on the Halifax 21st.

We're a competitive team this season in the middle of the playoff hunt, and could use another player such as yourself, ESPECIALLY centers (pls sign with us we have wingers playing center right now) You'll be able to immediately start on our second line and get some exposure to the VHLM in a high-impact role, and have fun doing so! Sure you'd get better spots elsewhere, but we're better. Horns up? Bro Houston is at the bottom of the standings, trust me. Plus I think their GM is a weeb, he owns an anime art website.

Anyways, if you have any questions or concerns, or just wanna talk about different types of salt water, please don't hesitate to PM me here or on discord (Shawn#2567) or ask for my phone number and we can talk about cute boys we see or whatever

So just quote this and say "accept" if you'd like to #RideTheWave!

On 5/28/2020 at 7:13 PM, ShawnGlade said:

5MatnpB.png

Hey @Revo !

As you can see you're being bombarded with silly copy-paste template offers, and that's because they actually don't care enough about you to write a personal offer for you specifically. I'm serious, go look at other offers they give new members, it's the exact same offer. Me however, I'm taking the next 10 or so minutes to write to you specifically, because I want YOU on the Halifax 21st.

We're a competitive team this season in the middle of the playoff hunt, and could use another player such as yourself, ESPECIALLY centers (pls sign with us we have wingers playing center right now) You'll be able to immediately start on our second line and get some exposure to the VHLM in a high-impact role, and have fun doing so! Sure you'd get better spots elsewhere, but we're better. Horns up? Bro Houston is at the bottom of the standings, trust me. Plus I think their GM is a weeb, he owns an anime art website.

Anyways, if you have any questions or concerns, or just wanna talk about different types of salt water, please don't hesitate to PM me here or on discord (Shawn#2567) or ask for my phone number and we can talk about cute boys we see or whatever

So just quote this and say "accept" if you'd like to #RideTheWave!

Accept, you guys sound awesome, and i'd be gald to help anyway i can.

4 hours ago, Revo said:

Accept, you guys sound awesome, and i'd be gald to help anyway i can.

Awesome! You should see a contract offer in your notifications as well as the link to our discord in your PMs!