Wolf Disappointed by S72

Cornholio

Wolf Stansson, Jr. has been mostly disappointed by Prague's results this year. Through 42 games, Prague has only picked up 39 points -- second-least in the league, and they currently find themselves one point out of the last postseason spot in the European Conference. 

"Don't get me wrong or anything, I knew that we were going to take a bit of a hit this year with the retirement of Brick Wahl. But to take this much of a regression, damn boy. Never would have seen that one coming. I would have definitely assessed that we'd be able to make it into the postseason this year at the very least. We've been dropping games against other teams that we should have beaten. Especially those kind of games where the other team starts their backup goaltender for goodness' sakes. That speaks volume to our lack of unity or cohesion on both ends of the rink. I don't know what to say really - I cannot blame anybody nor myself for this. Just... hope that we learn from this and hopefully improve for next year. 

We traded our goaltender and picked up a decent piece in Virgil Ligriv. I'm not sure if he is much better than Solomon Crawford, but it's something that we gotta live with for now. Funny thing, it looks like Crawford seems to be doing much better in Malmo than Prague haha. We kidded him about it on a phone call - maybe it was something about Prague that caused him to underperform... I don't know man. Woody McPine of Minnesota Storm looks like a promising goaltender and may be somebody who we look at closely as we inch closer toward the draft. But there's a lot of solid skaters too, so we probably should add a skater over a goaltender, especially if we have a lottery draft pick. I honestly don't know anymore. I'm just gonna go out there and do my thing, chill around in the LR and count down the days until I'm out of this league. "