(S74) D - Jackson Philliefan, TPE: 73

Philliefan

5MatnpB.png

Hey @Philliefan!

We here in Halifax would like to offer you a top 4 spot on our roster! We're rebuilding, so we can't promise team success, but it's likely you'll get lots of ice time and points to come!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me here!

If you accept, quote this and say "accept" to #RideTheWave!

(Plus yknow, you and I had some great chemistry in Vancouver ;) )

Edited by ShawnGlade

Hey @Philliefan

Good to see you're back at it after Jagger's great career. If you are interested in making a run for a Cup, Saskatoon as an open spot on their 2nd line. Would not give you the most time on ice, but it would give you a good shot at a Founder's Cup

Let me know what you think!

D9D6DFCC-3A85-4C2C-BE84-A15C195D09A8.jpeg.300ec815d49e43683804cfc352557fae.jpeg
Hello @Philliefan and welcome back to the VHL!

Today, you get to choose a team to play on for the rest of the S72 season. We just had our trade deadline, so there’s a few weeks to play before playoffs begin on June 27th. After the Founder’s Cup is awarded in mid-July, you’ll be chosen by a VHLM team in the S73 draft. 

I think that the Miami Marauders are the team you should join to start your VHL journey. 

• We’re a brand new expansion franchise made up of brand new VHLers. Our Assistant General Manager @bigAL and our Captain @AndreBastard are both VHLM rookies, while our GM @Ricer13 is a wise experienced vet. You have a chance to join them in Miami’s inaugural season!
  • We’re a good frickin’ team. No one expected us to make the playoffs, but since about the half-way point of the season, we’ve turned up the heat. Right now, we’re sitting in 7th out of 12 teams in the league. The top 8 teams make the playoffs, so we need YOU to be our playoff reinforcements.
  • We like to have fun. Our team is built on the ideas of community building, team bonding, and active communication. Joining Miami will give you a chance to meet some friendly, funny, helpful, and entertaining friends who can help you get adjusted to life of a sim league. If you choose to sign with us, please plan on joining us on Discord.

We only have a few spots for forwards and defence today, so act quick. You can accept this offer by pressing the QUOTE button below and say “Go Marauders!”

If you choose another team, that’s cool too. Every GM and AGM that pitches you today will do a great job introducing you to the league and taking care of your journey to the VHL.

@ricer13 | @bigAL

GM     |   AGM

Thanks for the recreate, @Philliefan! I hope you don't mind me using the same pitch that I used for flyersfan, but it worked and he's on the Reapers now. Here's hoping it works for you!

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We play in the great city of Philadelphia. We just made some great moves to load up our team to win the cup. Join us on our 3rd line, win the cup, and become a god all throughout the city of Philadelphia. Accept by quoting and saying "I love Philadelphia!

1 hour ago, DMaximus said:

Thanks for the recreate, @Philliefan! I hope you don't mind me using the same pitch that I used for flyersfan, but it worked and he's on the Reapers now. Here's hoping it works for you!

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We play in the great city of Philadelphia. We just made some great moves to load up our team to win the cup. Join us on our 3rd line, win the cup, and become a god all throughout the city of Philadelphia. Accept by quoting and saying "I love Philadelphia!

Tough choice. I was planning on going Yukon, just to keep the theme between my players, but I'd be remiss to not take the chance to play in my hometown. I love Philadelphia. Go Birds!