My thoughts on my VHLM Draft....

S. Kuchar

Hey !

So this season I had my first VHLM draft. I wanted to go back to Ottawa Lynx. I knew they had 2nd, 6th and 10th overall pick in the first round. I was watching the stream on twitch and I was ranked at probably like 14th overall so I was thinking I might be picked 10th overall because I knew I am not going to be in the second round. But when I saw Ottawa is picking at 6th I was like there is no way they are going to pick me and than the site refreshed on the stream and did not believed what I saw I got picked !!!! 6th OVERALL !!!!!!! I think I am going to be a huge piece in next season with Alex Volchenkov (btw he was 2nd). I have to say big thank you to @DoktorFunk that he believes in that I can one day become a star in the VHL and is helping me with everything I dont know.

7 minutes ago, S. Kuchar said:

Hey !

So this season I had my first VHLM draft. I wanted to go back to Ottawa Lynx. I knew they had 2nd, 6th and 10th overall pick in the first round. I was watching the stream on twitch and I was ranked at probably like 14th overall so I was thinking I might be picked 10th overall because I knew I am not going to be in the second round. But when I saw Ottawa is picking at 6th I was like there is no way they are going to pick me and than the site refreshed on the stream and did not believed what I saw I got picked !!!! 6th OVERALL !!!!!!! I think I am going to be a huge piece in next season with Alex Volchenkov (btw he was 2nd). I have to say big thank you to @DoktorFunk that he believes in that I can one day become a star in the VHL and is helping me with everything I dont know.

Glad you enjoyed the draft experience! Let us know if we can do anything to make it better. 

1 minute ago, S. Kuchar said:

There is nothing to improve. I was happy that it was streamed.

Nothing we can do better? That's good to hear! Good luck in Ottawa this season!

12 minutes ago, Crstats23 said:

@S. Kuchar at least you got picked above your draft slot, I was picked like 20 spots after mine lol, but I digress it will be fun playing against you and the rest of Ottawa this season may the best team win

Sorry we couldn't grab you! Best of luck this season!!!