(S74) G - Jacob Carson, TPE: 54

jacobcarson877

CdFeji5.png

Welcome to the VHL @jacobcarson877!

I am GM of the Mexico City Kings and I can offer you the starting goalie position (as long as you stay active)!

If you are interested quote this and say "acepto ?" to become royalty!

Let me know if you have any questions or need help getting started!

- Motza

U3FkLCT.png

Hey there Jacob!

Glad to see that you've joined the VHL! The Las Vegas Aces would love to sign you to be our backup goalie for this season, and then become the starter next season! We're a team that has frequently developed top prospects, and we just had a few players go in the first two rounds of the VHL draft.

As a team that's retooling this season, we can still guarantee you plenty of playing time to prepare you for the next competitive season. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me here on forums, or DM me on Discord at uɐʇɹɐdS#6301.

I'd be glad to assist you in any way possible, even if you're not on my team! Best of luck with your VHL career. I'm excited to see you rise into stardom!

If you're interested in joining, quote this message and type "Accept!"

Best,

Spartan

Las Vegas GM

Edited by Spartan

51 minutes ago, Spartan said:

U3FkLCT.png

Hey there Jacob!

Glad to see that you've joined the VHL! The Las Vegas Aces would love to sign you to be our backup goalie for this season, and then become the starter next season! We're a team that has frequently developed top prospects, and we just had a few players go in the first two rounds of the VHL draft.

As a team that's retooling this season, we can still guarantee you plenty of playing time to prepare you for the next competitive season. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me here on forums, or DM me on Discord at uɐʇɹɐdS#6301.

I'd be glad to assist you in any way possible, even if you're not on my team! Best of luck with your VHL career. I'm excited to see you rise into stardom!

If you're interested in joining, quote this message and type "Accept!"

Best,

Spartan

Las Vegas GM

Accept! 

Excited to join the team and get down to business.

• 1 year later...

Is this the point where get to just add Landon Wolanin to Vegas roster rn? Cause I'd be okay with that, honestly.😅

1 hour ago, Shindigs said:

Is this the point where get to just add Landon Wolanin to Vegas roster rn? Cause I'd be okay with that, honestly.😅

I think it's only fair, but I'll still be playing games for the Wranglers so Ricer doesn't have a heart attack.

21 hours ago, jacobcarson877 said:

I think it's only fair, but I'll still be playing games for the Wranglers so Ricer doesn't have a heart attack.

It has happened before with one IA player dressing for a VHLE as well as a VHL team concurrently