Town of Salem #8

Gustav

Just now, Nykonax said:

don't kill me tonight, ill be on jailor and confirm im doctor, what did osens claim?

hasn't officially claimed, but LO's have seen him on me both nights

1 minute ago, Nykonax said:

so osens hasnt claimed, yet he's a confirmed tp. right

he's been on me two nights in a row, I have had no actions performed on me apart from a witch trying to control me, I'm not sure what else he could be. no evil or mafia member would be on me twice in a row unless he's disguiser and wants to pretend to be jailor

TT Lookout, jhatty evil claiming LO and copying Barzal's results? Osens gf or something? I'd believe it

omg I've posted all my shit before Barz and I called out eagles first

Just now, Nykonax said:

TT Lookout, jhatty evil claiming LO and copying Barzal's results? Osens gf or something? I'd believe it

That makes no sense, if a TT is a lookout they still can get accurate results, they don't need to copy someone else

Also of the 2 I trust hatty more than barzal

Osens can't be gf both lookouts said he was on the jailor and no one died

Just now, Spartan said:

he's been on me two nights in a row, I have had no actions performed on me apart from a witch trying to control me, I'm not sure what else he could be. no evil or mafia member would be on me twice in a row unless he's disguiser and wants to pretend to be jailor

or he's not even on you.

Just now, eaglesfan036 said:

That makes no sense, if a TT is a lookout they still can get accurate results, they don't need to copy someone else

Also of the 2 I trust hatty more than barzal

Osens can't be gf both lookouts said he was on the jailor and no one died

One of jhatty/barzal is town traitor and a lookout. They've been watching spartan. The other one is just claiming lookout and copying the results, then both saw they've seen eachother and osens on jailor as well to get themselves all confirmed

Just now, Spartan said:

Although I am sketched out by nyko and eagles both not being on me n2

If that sketches you out so much let's lynch MM Flex

We were both on you night one, and he said no maf visit on you. That would confirm us if MM is actually spy

Just now, Nykonax said:

One of jhatty/barzal is town traitor and a lookout. They've been watching spartan. The other one is just claiming lookout and copying the results, then both saw they've seen eachother and osens on jailor as well to get themselves all confirmed

Barz wasnt even on Jailor last night. Do you know how TT works 

you should make conspiracy theory channel :D