Town of Salem #8

Gustav

Quick Q for People still alive.

While I think we got our man in Z16

The Plan is still if not I get jailed and exed

then last day spartan gets lynched.

The only two people alive at that point should be omg and devise.

We are saying Devise is safe from TT b/c no one else claimed or took his TS role which makes sense.

And we are saying OMG is any random with his Survivor claim and since that is not even a town role it should not be TT.

I just want to make sure the logic with Devise and OMG are still good just incase. I have no problem dieing tonight to prove my innocence if the logic is sound. I just want to confirm that we are 100% good with those two claims. 

Z16 not even bothering to put a defense and no other speculation has me pretty sold we are on the money here. 

In more uplifting news the dead chatter has been pretty funny with more faces. Nyko hung out Barzal for suiciding because he felt he was a confirmed non TT. The Eagles redemption story has been hilarious, I feel like now he'll just be one of the more trustworthy players after this. He was pretty miffed that he kept finding us mafia and that got him more and more suspicious though. Eagles did want me to say "Mashed Potatoes" though Spartan. 

On the plus side most of the dead townies also think it's Z16. I mean he didn't suicide and he said he would it's pretty cut and dry. Anyway, fun but exhausting game folks. :cheers: 

Honestly I have no clue what's going on.. Too strong to kill myself but will take the lynching if it helps the town win

You guys are smart and know what to do, for some reason I think its omg because I never was able to investigate them and was controlled by a witch but I deserve to die because I didn't do the suicide pact thing

Vote omgitshim

3 minutes ago, Z16 said:

Honestly I have no clue what's going on.. Too strong to kill myself but will take the lynching if it helps the town win

You guys are smart and know what to do, for some reason I think its omg because I never was able to investigate them and was controlled by a witch but I deserve to die because I didn't do the suicide pact thing

Vote omgitshim

Honestly hope you are the TT b/c if you are not and it is omg you just threw the game for town. 

The end of Day 7 has arrived! @Z16 has been arguably one of the town's best SHERIFFS of all time, having lived longer than any other and being one of only two to ever find a suspicious target.

That doesn't stop the town from trying to take him out, though--three innocent townies decided to tread on @rjfryman, the VETERAN, last night, and suspicion immediately arose upon the one guy who didn't. So, up he goes, down he goes (though the trip is shorter, for obvious reasons), and the town has killed their Traitor.

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS, THE TOWN...AND THE SURVIVOR!

That's it for this one; I hope to see many of you back for Round 9, coming approximately whenever I feel like it.

Here is a link to dead chat for anyone who wants to join in the post-game discussion (whether or not you played!), be notified about future games and game news, and generally have a good time.

Here is the game's spreadsheet, for all the nerds

33 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

i want to offically say i want to take a break from TT. I would rather have more evil then TT any day.

Agreed. I'm taking a ToS break for a bit haha. Well played folks, glad to have butted heads with all of you ?

10 hours ago, Peace said:

I kept up with some of the other games, but holy fuck this thread is massive. 

Yeah... I'm gunna need a TL;DR recap. lmao

SK died early to Vet, Mafia sold out the Witch, Mafia got caught early so their last member suicided against a bodyguard to start the 3 day traitor countdown, so Town countered by mass suiciding to the Vet