Claimed:Seth Speaks - Episode 6

Seth

Good listen.. All of the bottom four teams have equal chances in the lotto tbh

False. All four teams have equal chances specifically at 1st overall. All four teams don't have equal chances for the entirety of the lotto. It drives me nuts when people say that. If all four teams had equal chances, then there would be no benefit at all for the last place team. As it stands, there's a huge benefit to being the last place team, you can't possibly get a pick worse than 2. Each team's "best case scenario" is equal, but the "worst case scenario" is still tiered, and that's what most GMs plan for as a last resort.

• Senior Admin

Context: 3/3
Good listen. I've been getting increasingly frustrated with Drapers play lately, which is why I have been a bit down in the locker room. Its more the less my fault, as I set my expectations too high. I thought I would be doing a lot better in the VHLM this year and it just hasn't work out. As far as the rest of the team goes, though, you guys and your players are all great and im pumped to play with you next year. But yeah, Watchmen might get one or two seasons of Euro domination but, mark my words, Oslo will be there someday. 

My personal message to Brock Lesnar: Go fuck yourself.

Professionalism: 2/2
Good, good.

Editing: 1/1

Sounded great.

Overall: 6/6 

False. All four teams have equal chances specifically at 1st overall. All four teams don't have equal chances for the entirety of the lotto. It drives me nuts when people say that. If all four teams had equal chances, then there would be no benefit at all for the last place team. As it stands, there's a huge benefit to being the last place team, you can't possibly get a pick worse than 2. Each team's "best case scenario" is equal, but the "worst case scenario" is still tiered, and that's what most GMs plan for as a last resort.

I legit didn't know you could only move down one slot.. I thought that even the last place team could pick 4th.. Good to know.

• 1 month later...