Taro Comes Home

Gustav

...and I need two more TPE this week. This is what happens when the AGM does the press conference.

Last season, before I created Tsujimoto (and also before I even knew for sure that I was going to create him, even though the idea had been in the back of my mind since S65), I wasn't sure where I'd end up signing upon recreating. What I told myself was that I'd try to make a fair decision based on team success and needs, but I was slightly inclined to go to Houston (my first-ever team) and even more so inclined to go to Mississauga (of which I was the founding manager, a run that I still won't shut up about). Well, it turns out that Houston never offered, as they didn't really have a spot for me, and though the Hounds did offer, they weren't going anywhere. So, off to Ottawa I went, feeling good about my choice from a player perspective but with a tiny shred of guilt in my mind for not going to the Hounds.

Imagine my surprise (or lack thereof) to find out that I'd been drafted by Mississauga tonight at 4th overall. I guess things like these really do come full circle--the Hounds look great and should be making a cup run this season, and I'm proud to represent them officially again for the first time since January.

Oh, and fun fact: not counting @DoktorFunk, @Berocka, or @ColeMrtz, I am now the first member ever to both play for and manage the Hounds.