Personal Monday Thoughts w/gregreg

gregreg

A new season started this week and I’m now on the Halifax 21st after slipping in yet another draft, while also getting picked more than once in said draft. The VHL is a weird place now, I’m not know by a lot of new people in GM roles so they see my name and it means nothing to them. I’m out here trying to prove myself as a good active member probably for the first time since 2008 which is crazy to say seeing as its 2020… I’m now Old man Greg trying to get back to where I was 6-7 years ago. I have made comeback tries in the past and they haven’t really worked out as I get bored with the same old same old of the VHL, yet this time seems different. Following a crazy draft process I feel that drive to be one of the best, maybe even cause a little chaos, get some people upset, try and be that good solid member that I know I can be. The VHL is a lot different than is use to be but that’s a good thing, change is what makes thing interesting. I hope this time I can stick around, find a groove and get back to the top. 

Step Back Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Edited by gregreg