V THIGH

Jubis

Review:

This is so sick! This is a super unique design and it’s really awesome! The entirety of the graphic follows the theme, right from the background to the font style. My only slight complaint is the old name is peeking through just below Thightrap. The colour scheme works really well and they compliment each other. Overall this is really cool though! I love the design! 9.8/10

Review: Dude, this graphic is really cool. I like it especially because I've not seen anything else like it on Forums, which makes it really unique! You didn't have to mess around with the logo, and I honestly just really like female renders hehe

The only critique is that the color choice is confusing, but it's so minor that it doesn't really make a difference. Solid 10/10!! Great job!!

Review: This is amazing! The color scheme is perfect along with this style. It's extremely clean and is really eye catching.  I would argue this is one of the best graphics I have seen so far! Great job! The only critique is that I wish I could do this level of graphic.

Easy 10/10