(S75) C - Isau DaMoose, TPE: 60

Eynhallow

47 minutes ago, Eynhallow said:

Player Information

Username: Eynhallow

Player Name: Isau DaMoose

Recruited From: Other (On the METROHO forum)

Position: C

Height: 73 in.

Weight: 178 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@Eynhallow

Hi and welcome to the VHL! I'm Blazzer, the AGM of the Yukon Rush and we're here to offer you a spot on our team. We can give you 3rd line minutes immediately.

Our locker room is active and welcoming with many experienced players and even GMs. Our GM and I can always answer your questions.

We will send you a contract once you have accepted this offer. To accept, quote this message and reply 'Join the Rush'.

Edited by Blazzer

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

Hey there! My name is DoktorFunk and I am the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Welcome to the league! We need star players to make a name for themselves in Ottawa, and there is no better time for you to join. If you’re looking to prove yourself and really put in the work for a chance at glory, this is the team for you! In return, we can promise you a locker room experience and training tips that are second to none! We have some of the brightest and most talented people in the Victory Hockey League available to you whenever you want.  We could use a star player like you in Ottawa! If you sign with us and let us help you develop, we have an even better chance

I’m not going to sugarcoat it: if you’re willing to put in a little time, I promise we can have an amazing amount of fun and success together! If you’re interested, please quote this post and say accept!” I'll then send over your contract to sign! Whether you decide to sign with us or not, I hope you have the very best of luck in your career, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon! Ready when you are!

ready lets go GIF

DoktorFunk

General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx

CdFeji5.png

Welcome to the league, @Eynhallow!

I'm the GM of the Mexico City Kings and we can offer you Top 6 minutes along with time on the special teams. We aren't the strongest team this season, so a cup is likely off the table, but if you want to join a fun and active locker room that can help you learn the ropes of the league, then Mexico is the place for you!

Just quote this post and say "acepto ?" to become royalty!

3 hours ago, Eynhallow said:

Player Information

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey! 

I'm also from Metroho! How did you hear about us there?

let me know if you need any help getting started or if you have any questions!

4 hours ago, Eynhallow said:

Player Information

Player Page

@VHLM GM

HI MOOSE, I'M MOOSE! Lol

Welcome to the league DaMoose, I'm a Moose here with a fantastic offer from the San Diego Marlins. We are a proud organization with a winning attitude and prestige. We would be honored if you added your name to the growing list of greats to wear a Marlins' uniform. As a fellow Moose, I know you have the drive to ram through the competition. As a Center, you can control the flow of a game from the faceoff and are the tempo of an offense in the VHL/M.  You can put up numbers, and add to your value as an up the middle threat. As a C, you're a priority target for us to pick up and with the max minutes we're offering you could be a top draw going into the next draft.

I firmly believe in the VHLM's mission to build strong, active members, and believe you can be a valued member of any organization which is why I'm offering you a deal to the Marlins. This is the first step in your career and your development as a player. I hope to be able to give you the knowledge and tools for continued success in the VHLM as you approach your milestones on your way to the VHL.

If you have further questions, feel free to reach out to me on here in a direct message or on Discord at Moose#8971. I'm always around if you have questions regardless of where you sign.

If you're ready to be a Marlins just quote this with the tag line:

"I wish I wish I was a Fish!"

On 9/23/2020 at 12:04 PM, Beaviss said:

Hey! 

I'm also from Metroho! How did you hear about us there?

let me know if you need any help getting started or if you have any questions!

I saw Victory Hockey League mentioned on one of the forum threads.  So I have created a player.  How will I know if there are any offers ??

6 minutes ago, Eynhallow said:

I saw Victory Hockey League mentioned on one of the forum threads.  So I have created a player.  How will I know if there are any offers ??

Scroll up in this thread and pick one of the offers you like :) 

On 9/23/2020 at 9:36 AM, Hylands said:

CdFeji5.png

Welcome to the league, @Eynhallow!

I'm the GM of the Mexico City Kings and we can offer you Top 6 minutes along with time on the special teams. We aren't the strongest team this season, so a cup is likely off the table, but if you want to join a fun and active locker room that can help you learn the ropes of the league, then Mexico is the place for you!

Just quote this post and say "acepto ?" to become royalty!

acepto?